Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma camo/design - my observations

Old 12-05-2006, 05:20 PM

Default RE: Enigma camo/design - my observations

I think coming from someone as well respected in the archery business as Len, this review is not only credible, but complimentary towards Chuck and his efforts.

I can say this, and honesty......I've worn Enigma all season, exclusively, and I have not been visually picked off by a deer, or coyote, all season long. And ASAT has the money back guarantee.....Too funny.....I was spotted a couple of times wearing ASAT, and not this year. I can't wait for the 3D to come out.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

Rob, when did you hunt with that SBGobbler guy?

I've been finding the same reaction to animals as mentioned. I wasn't sold on it at first but the price for Wolfskin was hard to pass up. I had been hearing such great things I had to try it. I've been amazed at how many animals that didn't see me. I missed 2 good bucks this year and after jumping the shot, the ran off to about 60 yards and stared my direction. They never saw me despite the fact I'm only 10' up in my ladder stand. I've been pleased.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Raxx, I hunted with Jeff two weekends ago why do you ask?

Close up, he looks like sticks, (No offence Jeff)..lol

Old 12-05-2006, 06:42 PM

Rob SBGobblers looks like really really old sticks.I just had to take that shot at him you made the setup too easy.

I agree with what everyone is saying about Enigma. I dare you to find a better deal on a camo suit made of wolfskin in a pattern that works very effectively like Enigma and will last you for many many years. I am anxious to see what my enigma suit looks like after 10 years of heavy abuse or heck even 5 years. Because right now with all of the abuse I have put it through this season It still looks brand new. And the best part yet is that you can add my name to the list of Enigma users who have not been busted visually while wearing enigma.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

First PA H, LOL

Now, I hear what your saying. I cannot tell you how many times I've washed my Enigma, over and over and wore it hard...I then sent it to SBGobblers who washed it, several times, wore it and washed it again when I came down to hunt with him, I've washed it since again and there is absolutely ZERO fade or wear to it. I'm impressed.

I'd post a picture of my other camos after these washings but I won't.....pitiful. [:'(]
Old 12-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a big believer in Wolfskin,I purchased pants and jacket from Jeff at Grey Wolf Woolens,they are lined with comfortmax and they are in the Predator Fall Gray pattern.Like a lot of you I am a hunting clothing junkie,and these garments are by far the best that I have ever used,I have owned quite a bit of Day One stuff and one set of Pants and Jacket from Raven Wear.
The pricing of Chucks stuff is phenomenal,absolutely exceptional pricing.I am trying to warm up to the pattern,I havn't gotten there yet.I am a very new user of Asat,I have that pattern in a leafy suit,cotton jacket and pants (mistake) and Day one light fleece.(told you junkie!) I have had three very positive experiences with the Asat pattern.One while turkey hunting that still blows me away and two this season while still hunting for deer,I have been caught out in the open with no backround cover twice by being completely still while in plain view of deer each time they relaxed and went back to browsing.It was like they were looking right through me.I almost felt quilty (almost!).
The kind of guy Chuck is and the positive recommendations that you guys have made has me close to taking the leap of faith and purchasing.I just wish I liked the pattern better.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:05 PM

I like my Enigma!
Old 12-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

26 trophy animals and countlees wildlife photos to date wearing Enigma camo. I do not believe it was all me. I have had the same experiences as those already mentioned..."animals seem to see through the stuff". I'm sold and will never look back. Chuck is down right the greatest customer support man I've ever seen.Remember, He drove from Pennsylvania toDulles International Airport andhand delivered my gear. He promised I would have it before I left for Africa-he keep his word (Thanks Chuck!). I love the wolf skin fabric! I look forward to purchasing the 3-d suit when it'savailable.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Typical Buck

anyone have a link to where I can check it out!
thanks!
Old 12-05-2006, 07:34 PM

www.enigmacamo.com

Quick Reply: Enigma camo/design - my observations

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.