Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

THE BEST PRANKS AT DEER CAMP

Old 12-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: THE BEST PRANKS AT DEER CAMP

My hunting buddy is really into trail camera photos. I took one of the blank photos while he was still out hunting from one of the memory cards and photoshopped a huge 180 class buck into it. When we went through the pictures together he almost crapped his pants. I was going to let him believe it for most of the season but when he said he was only going to hunt that buck I couldn't let him do it.But the look was priceless.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

The best one I have ever been part of is a bunch of us went to my cabin fora week of bow hunting. I set one of the guys up in a prime spot and he missed a great 8 point on video from 20 yards. We got back to the cabin and he had to use the outhouse. We drove a truck up to the door of the crapper and took care of the power for the lights in the outhouse and went to the bar for about an hour or so. We found him sleeping when we got back. Funny thing was he wasn't even mad. He had it coming. I predicted he would see that buck and told him to be ready. He responded by saying "if it walks in front of me it is dead".
Old 12-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: 130woodman

My hunting buddy is really into trail camera photos. I took one of the blank photos while he was still out hunting from one of the memory cards and photoshopped a huge 180 class buck into it. When we went through the pictures together he almost crapped his pants. I was going to let him believe it for most of the season but when he said he was only going to hunt that buck I couldn't let him do it.But the look was priceless.

you should of let him do it, imagine if he ended up getting it, lol
Old 12-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

got some good stories
Old 12-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

A guy in our camp years ago was a little afraid of the dark. we took some of those bright eye tacks your flashlight makes glow and found a good spot on the way to his stand and placedtwo tacks togetherabout COYOTE high and in about five spots, and several on the back side of some trees he already had walked past so when he retreated he would see more yotes when he turned to run.you know the rest!!
Dan
Old 12-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

In the early 90s we had a large group hunting. At the cabinDeech and Ross were playing cribbage having dinner. Deech's dinner was split pea and ham soup.[:'(] Anyway one of the guys cut off a piece of raw venision aboutas round as asoda can, and threw it into his bowl on the tablewhen he was not looking. When Deech got down to the bottom of the bowl he stabbed it with his fork and held it up all proud and said,

" Hey jake check this out! Bonus" and then ate the raw venision. We almost died laughing so hard.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap

the spraying perfume is a real easy one i highly recommend it, if you spray just a little the person wont notice it at first, but the deer will, i did this to a diffrent one of my friends, and hewas like i dont get it every deer snorted at me even when i wasent down wind, HAHAHA

HINT: deer strongly hate the smell of axe, sort of like most people
This one isn't funny. You deserve to have your *** kicked.....
I agree, anyone that would do that to me, isn't a buddy and it wouldn't be funny!!! And by the way, no matter how strong the smell is, a deer isn't going to smell it upwind.