Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

THE BEST PRANKS AT DEER CAMP

Old 12-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: THE BEST PRANKS AT DEER CAMP

Put a dead snake on the couch, or across the entry door going out. Gets me every time, anyways...
Old 12-04-2006, 03:13 PM

The only one ive done was after I shot my doe i drug the carcuss over to the spot where my dad usually goes to the bathroom. We took the cape and covered the bones so it look like a bedded deer. The next weekend my dad went to his spot to go to the bathroom. Lets just say the reason he went over there was hurried when he squated and saw a deer starring back at him. LMAO.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Take one of those paper decoys and set it up about 80 yards away the night before gunseason in front of someone's stands.

Wait until first light and let the shooting begin.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

The best we have is a skinned ferret, we place it in the refigerator and drawers, and other places, and tie fishing string to it and the door we are hiding it behind, when the person opens the door out flys the ferret. Last summer, one of the bigger guys in our camp went to get a cup, and out popped the ferret, the thing landed on his shoulder, he started screaming and spinning arounf before it fell off. Then this past hunting season, my dad and his friend managed to get a life sized mounted leapard from and exotic food place that closed. They hid it in a section of woods that a guy a particular guy was going to hunt. After 2 days of walking past it w/o noticing it the thiird evening he was coming down the trail and spotted it, he said he had his scope on it for 5min before realizing it wasnt moving.lol good times.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Fork Horn

A friend of mine started this prank and I picked up and took it to camp and put it into action. For my birthday, my friend was in the local Big Lot store and saw this three pack of underwear called "Big Yank" (yes that is really their name). He surgically cut the plastic package open so you couldn't tell it had been open. Then he took each of the three pair of underwear out and burned a hole in the seat with a propane torch. He then carefully folded them and put them back in the plastic package and gave them to me as a birthday present. We all got a big yuk yuk out of it.

Deer season rolls around and I decided to liven it up a bit. Remembering my birthday present, I packed the underwear with me and waited for just the right opportunity. I had everyone near the living room so I put a hunting video in the DVD player and turned it on. I knew that would focus their attention in that direction. I positioned myself next to the TV and as fate would have it, I was able to muster a timely, big juicy fart that was audible from well past the area everyone was setting staring at the hunting video. I then mentioned that I hadn't showered in a few days and needed to wash up, especially after having passed some gas that I assured them had probably left my shorts in a state of disrepair. I dropped my camo hunting pants to the floor and bent over to take them off at the feet giving everyone full view of these burned out underwear. They were laughing all night long about that prank and still laugh when we are reminded of that fateful day!
Old 12-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

My bow hunting buddy is a real character and loves practical jokes.

In mid-October a few years ago, I got in my best stand, let things settle and grabbed one of my two grunt calls. I blew in it...nothing...tried the other one...same thing. Then I realized that he had stuffed them both with wads of cotton.

Of course, I never mentioned this to him; didn't want to give him the satisfaction, you know. I just waited. Waited about three weeks in fact.

Now he knows I never leave the woods till legal shooting light is over.(He often comments on how dedicated I am despite those times when the deer aren't moving) ....Well this time I left an hour and half early and walked all the way over to where I knew he had gone to go hunting on the very top of a large hill above where he had parked.

I stole his truck. I knew where he hid the keys and I fired it up, revved it a few times and peeled out throwing some gravel to be sure he heard it... and I simply left him there.

I figured he'd climb down off that hill in a hurry and he did. I knew he'd be certain it wasn't me and figure someone got his vehicle in that remote area.

I waited 20 minutes or so after I figured he'd gotten down to that gravel road...time enough for him to start walking toward the nearest house which is about 2 miles away. No cell phone coverage down there, so I knew he'd start walking and he did.

When I came down that road in his truck and he turned around, the look on his face was just priceless.

Old 12-04-2006, 06:12 PM

That there is a good. One

I dont really have to many but our one buddy really likes to mess with people. So another buddy shot this buck which he thought was a doe untill the found it and it had these antlers that made like a small loop and went almost back into his head!!!

Well butch thought it was cool and went in side to take a nap
Mean while Elmer is out side Spray painting this deer with Pink Orange and blue spray paint. He made it all spotted.

It was so funny when butch woke up and came out to see his colorfull deer.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap

the spraying perfume is a real easy one i highly recommend it, if you spray just a little the person wont notice it at first, but the deer will, i did this to a diffrent one of my friends, and hewas like i dont get it every deer snorted at me even when i wasent down wind, HAHAHA

HINT: deer strongly hate the smell of axe, sort of like most people
This one isn't funny. You deserve to have your *** kicked.....
Old 12-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love when ppl say what others are thinking lol. I was waiting for that
Old 12-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap

the spraying perfume is a real easy one i highly recommend it, if you spray just a little the person wont notice it at first, but the deer will, i did this to a diffrent one of my friends, and hewas like i dont get it every deer snorted at me even when i wasent down wind, HAHAHA

HINT: deer strongly hate the smell of axe, sort of like most people
This one isn't funny. You deserve to have your *** kicked.....

dont be jealous of my good ideas

Quick Reply: THE BEST PRANKS AT DEER CAMP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.