Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

After tonight....everyone is in trouble!!!!

Old 12-01-2006, 06:20 AM

Default After tonight....everyone is in trouble!!!!

Thats right...setting up my Vectrix tonight after work. Anybody want to try to shoot against me? (ahem...Rick James)
I will accept challenges/wagers

Seriously though, I am pretty pumped. First moving into a new apartment and now this...Christmas has come early for me this year. I will post a thorough review later today.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: After tonight....everyone is in trouble!!!!

ORIGINAL: Campo

Thats right...setting up my Vectrix tonight after work. Anybody want to try to shoot against me? (ahem...Rick James)

Seriously though, I am pretty pumped. First moving into a new apartment and now this...Christmas has come early for me this year. I will post a thorough review later today.
Heh......I would be glad to spank you anytime my friend.......lol.

Glad you finally got all the accessories and the bow. We will have to have you down this winter when the indoor 3D leagues start locally. This will be a great place for you to get some experience shooting at foam critters so that Dan and I won't spank you so badly this summer.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:46 AM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

ORIGINAL: Campo

Heh......I would be glad to spank you anytime my friend.......lol.

Glad you finally got all the accessories and the bow. We will have to have you down this winter when the indoor 3D leagues start locally. This will be a great place for you to get some experience shooting at foam critters so that Dan and I won't spank you so badly this summer.

Matt, you dont stand a chance, and you know it.
Or maybe I dont stand a chance, and I dont know it.
Either way...Ill take you on anytime, anywhere
Old 12-01-2006, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would invest in one of these pretty soon if your gonna come out and play with Dan and I. It will make that drive home much more comfortable if you have one of these to sit on when your done getting spanked.

Old 12-01-2006, 07:46 AM

ROTFLMAO.

Nice one Matt...how many hours at work did you spend this morning looking for that thing, or do you have it on your favorites list for when your girlfriend......

Well, we will leave it at that
Old 12-01-2006, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont know about anybody else but there seems to be alot of spanking going on over in that neck of the woods!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:55 AM
Banned

Mine is setup and I am on the way to get mine. Damn you and I are extremely smart people; now if we can get SB Gobbler to shoot the best bow on the market.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:58 AM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Mine is setup and I am on the way to get mine. Damn you and I are extremely smart people; now if we can get SB Gobbler to shoot the best bow on the market.
Give it time...he will get tired of getting spanked and they he will decide to make the switch.
It just takes time and some spankin's to get the job done.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Boy if we all make it to the HNI get together Justin better bring along some official Huntingnet crying towels.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:43 AM
Dominant Buck

HCH.....I DID shoot the best bow on the market!

I shot the Vectrix, too.

Jeff

Quick Reply: After tonight....everyone is in trouble!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.