Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who would you like to hunt with at HNI

Old 11-30-2006, 06:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Who would you like to hunt with at HNI

Guy's I'd like to hunt with !

Extreme 1
Ausie Guy
Gibblet
Terry M [ which I do hunt with ]
lte_622
Greg M/O
Sumhunter

Just to name a few

nubo
Old 11-30-2006, 06:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

There are many.
Rob/Pa Bowyer
Davidmil
SB Gobblers
NY Bowhunter
Oneshot7
TeeJay (AKA Yeti)
Rickmur
Cardeer
Charlie P
Even ole Zel-Cat

And many more.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nubo
TJF
Shed33
Antler Eater
Chucker34
There are alot of other members here who I would love to hunt with as well.
Also anyone on my team of course
Old 11-30-2006, 06:43 AM
Fork Horn

I have not been here long but I see some great guys,

Germ
Rob PA
GregH
SBGobblers
HCH and Hoytgirl
James Vee, he always has great trail cam bucks
Hazcon7
Any of the MO's...there's alot of them.

This was hard

Old 11-30-2006, 07:03 AM
Dominant Buck

I don't want to start a list.....because I'm sure there'll be someone I leave off that deserves to be there (in my mind). Farmcntry...we'll hunt together, soon enough...lol. We'll get on some Spring gobblers in a few months.

I'd like to take this time to thank ALL of you guys.....as a community.....for helping to make this hunting season the best I've ever experienced in my 42 yrs on this earth. I've always hunted......but pursuing these whitetails has enveloped me. I still TRULY am amazed that I can get as close to them as I can. I'm humbled that I can harvest one.....and I've taken FOUR, this year.....with 3 weeks yet to go. These harvest belong to YOU ALL, too. I couldn't have done it without you.I feel like the guy who's boss introduces him tothe boss'sdaughter. It's been a real privelege.

When I shot my buck that I enetered into the contest....I thanked my teammates and told them it was "our" buck. I could spread that credit around a LOT of places on this forum. I hope to get to hunt with MANY of you in the future.

God bless....and have a WONDERFUL rest of your seasons.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Old 11-30-2006, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

I thought up a list but its quite long, and I'm sure I've missed people. So we'll just leave it as there are a bunch of people here I'd like to share a hunt with. Some I already have hunted with and created great memories and made good friends. I'm sure I'll get to hunt with a few more guys down the road.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:13 AM

Very well said Jeff. I tip my hat to you.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd share camp with any of my XXteammates for sure. Those guys are A-1 first-class citizens no matter how you cut it. Everybody here knows who we are, so there's no need to run through the list. You guys are the reason I'm on here every day.

I've had the pleasure of turkey hunting with Rybohunter and Wheelinsportsmen a few times, and we'll probably wind up hunting together again soon, b/c we've become really good friends over the past couple seasons. Buttonbuckmaster says he's coming out to hunt with us sometime, but I think he's afraid of making his wife mad. (did I say that out loud?)

There are a lot of guys on here whose opinions I really respect and I know we're all on the same page with respect to a lot of things, not just hunting-related. To name a few - kshunter, tsoc, Hiawatha, TJF, Rob, Mossy, North Texan, Motown, Buckeye, Prignitz, Justin, etc - just good guyswho really get after it in the deerwoods year in-year out.... the list would go on, but we don't have all day. Also, it should be mentioned that there are hundreds of great whitetail hunters who visit this site but never post. I wish more people would start chiming in and get to know everyone a little better.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:15 AM

I've hunted with Iamyourhuckleberry - any time brother!

I'd hunt with any of my Team 2 brothers/sisters any time.

Only ran into one or two soreheads on this site and that's rare these days.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

I've been following this thread and I am flattered and appreciative. When thinking about a list of my own it was overwhelming. I would love to share my camp (home), your camp/home with so many people it's unrealistic. There's only so many seasons and days off left...lol I would be embarrassed to leave anyone out and except for many of the newbies whom I haven't had the real honor of knowing yet but I'm sure there are some excellent individuals in that group as well.

I've had the honor of hunting with a few either here or there and it's been a wonderful experience. I already have plans to hunt with more in time. If I can't hunt with you, or vise versa the list that I would love to drink a cold one with and share some lies and laughs gets even longer and perhaps more realistic.

Thanks everyone and I do mean everyone, the diversity is what makes this not only a great place to learn, but a great place to learn! Yes I said that right. Hey, if we can't hunt, we might as well talk about it right?

Humbly,

Quick Reply: Who would you like to hunt with at HNI

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.