Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lumenoks Question

Old 11-29-2006, 05:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default Lumenoks Question

I just purchased some and was wondering how some of you guysfeel about them.Thanks
Old 11-29-2006, 06:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Lumenoks Question

I think they are pretty cool but they don't make one for my ACC's. I saw my first one shot when I was in NC with SBGobblers, Jeff put some in his carbons and I really thought they were cool. Helps to see the arrow in flight, the arrow after the shot etc.. expensive but cool...win/win.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:26 PM

from what i hear get the new ones their suppose to be better. I don't know ?
I seen carbon express has some also walmart had them . im going to try one of them .
Old 11-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Typical Buck

I am using them for the first time this year and have taken a turkey and a doe with them. I really like them. It made it real easy for me to see my shots and I was able to follow my doe as she ran out of sight. I have had no problems with them not lighting or staying on after impacted
Old 11-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Typical Buck

I have a couple. I like them, though double lunged a doe at 22 yrds. Could see the bright orange light hit the spot, but when it passed through and hit the ground it was off? I think that maybe it scraped a rib or something enough to push it back? Also like shooting them right before dark at target.

Haven't really shot them enough at live game to see how they perform.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys I think I am going to like them too. I am getting ready to buy some new Carbon Express Terminator arrows. What color fletchings do you guys use to help find your arrows Thanks
Old 11-29-2006, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

get the red and white or the greena nd white they are pretty easy to locate thats what i use
Old 11-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Typical Buck

I shoot carbon express 340's. I got the orange and white fletchings....to match the lumenok's.(jk)
They seem to stand out when I went to pick some out! They are all a little hard to see covered in that red stuff.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: crutch

I have a couple. I like them, though double lunged a doe at 22 yrds. Could see the bright orange light hit the spot, but when it passed through and hit the ground it was off? I think that maybe it scraped a rib or something enough to push it back? Also like shooting them right before dark at target.

Haven't really shot them enough at live game to see how they perform.
I have had the same problem, I shot a doe this year at about 15 yards, went thru both lungs, and the heart. Saw the bright red light right up to the point where it came out the other side of the doe. I thought the same thing, I think it pulled back out, and the light shut off when the nock went thru her. I think they are great tho. Every other time when I have shot them, they make it real easy to find your arrow. I give them 2 thumbs up.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rob, I think Cabelas hassome for Acc's.

Quick Reply: Lumenoks Question

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.