Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Vectrix verse Drenaline

Old 11-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Vectrix verse Drenaline

I'm not in the market for a new bow this year or I'd tell you guys exactly the way it is.[8D] Glad many can actually see the humor in it. I think I'll have to go shoot them just to see for myself and hell who knows, maybe I am in the market.

Oh and Jeff, if you decide against that Bowtech, your doing yourself an injustice, you almost, almost made me look bad with my own bow...lol almost...Good shooting SBG. (For everyone who wasn't present, he stacked 3 of my ACC's on top of one another and I had to take the bow away from him because he was going to ruin my $10 ea. arrows. )
Old 11-28-2006, 11:06 AM
Banned

Yea, you don't shoot groups with those, after I hadBeemanarrow explode on me this summer, I will never shoot groups again. I hadn't even shot groups before it had exploded so I have no idea how it got damaged but I definately wouldn't shoot for groups with these expensive A/C/C's I shoot.
The charts told me that I can shoot these in my new Vectrix as long as the poundage is no higher than 65# and since have a dozen and a half of these and have become real fond of them I told my dealer to set my bow on 65#. These A/C/C's spoil you. BTW; you are under priced on your arrow price; they are $140 a dozen, $11.66 each
Old 11-28-2006, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

i know i am shootin a vectrix next year just gotta wait for my shio to get em in
Old 11-30-2006, 11:37 AM

I will also be shooting the Vectrix this year. The owner of our local bow shop chose me to be one of his coop shooters for Hoyt this year. I shot the Vectrix a few times a couple weeks ago and fell in love withit. The bow is so damn smooth its not even funny!!!