Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What's wrong with us?

Old 11-27-2006, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What's wrong with us?

Guys,

I don't understand why people have been acting the way they have recently. I've seen a few posts on here that have really pissed me off. People have been riding individuals hard, and it's freaking rediculous. Guys lose deer all the time. What the hell. I'm sure most everybody on here has lost a deer at some point because of a poor hit, etc. Why give other people such a hard time. That **** happens. It's part of hunting.

As far as the game warden thing goes, there are a hell of a lot more people that do that than don't. I don't necessarily agree with it. I've tagged deer for other people. I'm sure there are people on this forum that have done things that aren't exactly legal. Come on. It happens all the time. But when one of our own does it, they should be drawn and quartered? It happens.

Deer hunting is how it is. People do things in the wrong. People don't find deer. It's part of the game. That's just how it works. People do it all the time, and if you can't accept the fact, quit hunting. I know i'm bitching right now, but dammit we're all out there for the same reason right? To enjoy being in the outdoors. Sooner or later we're gonna have to deal with some bull****. Let's get over ourselves and just be freakin nice to each other.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What's wrong with us?

Sooner or later we're gonna have to deal with some bull****.
Like "hunters" tagging other's animals?[:'(]
Old 11-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Deer hunting is how it is. People do things in the wrong. People don't find deer. It's part of the game. That's just how it works. People do it all the time, and if you can't accept the fact, quit hunting.
Party Time!!!Everythings good!
Old 11-27-2006, 01:51 PM

Just because some hunters ( not most hunters ) do it, thatdoes not make it right. There are a lot of things other people do, that's against the law, but that does not mean they should become legal.

Just because something is done, does not make it right.

God bless

Old 11-27-2006, 02:08 PM

I don't even know most of the guys on here any more... I see most of the old timers rarely post if ever on this forum.... A lot of it is due to the exact type of BS you are speaking of.....

Ok, I'll got back to my hole now.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:11 PM

Welcome to the beginning of the post season here on HuntingNet.
Old 11-27-2006, 03:24 PM

ORIGINAL: bowtech die hard

As far as the game warden thing goes, there are a hell of a lot more people that do that than don't. I don't necessarily agree with it. I've tagged deer for other people. I'm sure there are people on this forum that have done things that aren't exactly legal. Come on. It happens all the time. But when one of our own does it, they should be drawn and quartered? It happens.
You actually think there are more guys that don't play by the rules than do? That's either really sad and speaks horribly of the hunting fraternity or I'm hunting and associating myself with some mighty fine people, since no one I know tags other peoples deer, hunt's without a license, or is party to an illegal hunting act performed by another.

Game violations really piss me off. I understand it isn't a major crime,butwrong is wrong and it diminishes the hunting community in general. We have more than enough enough image problems as a group, so we need to do our best to keep ourselves clean as a whistle. I won't stand for any illegal BS from my hunting companions and you shouldn't either. Maybe you should check yourself if you think it's alright to put your tag on someone elses deer.