Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I need ya'lls help.

Old 11-26-2006, 10:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I need ya'lls help.

rob your posts have helped me become a more ethical hunter
keep up the great and informative posts
ps in all aspects of hunting
Old 11-26-2006, 10:39 PM
Dominant Buck

It's no secret davidmil has no respect for me because he's the antimod but I could care less, because of his continued responses toward me, I've lost all respect for him, but the rest of you, your way too kind. I'm overwhelmed and humbled. I'll blow it off but man you guys come to the cause, incredible replies over there. I'm honored.
My response was NOT TO YOU. You've really got to watch that reading between the lines. I was responding to Mobow, not you. If you want to take it personnally, well get a grip. Maybe the next time you should think about what you're writing, who you're writing it to and for what purpose before you do it. If you go on an anti site, post pro hunting thoughts, you're nothing but ammunition for them. You won't change their mind. That's a given. Sometimes people like to hear themselves talk I know. Or maybe I should say, have an audience. When you chose to speak you put yourself in the firing line. Don't take it out on us because we may not "Be your Pal". I don't need your respect. I could care less about your respect. I know what I've done in life and am content. I'm just a hunter who will say what I feel. Like, how many people on this site go out and google their name to see what the world knows of them? Not me or my friends... that's for sure. What's that all about? Seems like every once in a while you pick something I've said, not to you or about you, and chose to slam me for it saying I don't love you or something. Well heck boy, get over it. I am not your enemy. You don't like me that's for sure... but I could care less... so get over it. You have the power to do whatever you want with this thread or board. Let's see how you handle a rebutal. Control-Alt-Delete or what. I really don't care. You don't have any respect for me because I disagree maybe with something someones said? And then you'll go to an anti site to carry on a conversation for no reason other than to piss into the wind. I'm on your side sport... they're not. And I'm the villian in your eyes. And the purpose of this thread was What? To get an attaboy or two? I'm not an antimod... I'm an anti needy maintenance people in positions of power.
Old 11-27-2006, 03:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

This will be interesting.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Old 11-27-2006, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Rob don't worry about it, and I wouldn't let davidmil ruffle yer feathers either. As far as I am concerned you are as ethical as they come. And davidmil should try to go on another hunting site and try to become a moderator.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:23 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey Rob:

I've had you as a guest in my home....and I've hunted MY woods, with you. Don't let this bother you. The people who know you understand you perfectly.

David.....why I understand a LOT of what you write on this site....I really have to wonder why you even responded on this thread. No matter WHO you were directing your comments.....they were meant to incite.

Jeff
Old 11-27-2006, 05:44 AM
Dominant Buck

I'll start.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Rob one of the people that responded to that crap believe that animals deserve more rights than humans do. There is no arguing with that kind of twisted thinking. Ignore the personal attacks of the antis but do not ignore thier movement. You are a bigger person than any of them and I believe with every fiber of my being that you care more for animals than any of them could begin to. Keep doing what you do. Your recoverythread was formost in my mind as I tracked the doe I killed earlier this year and i believe it made the recovery possible not just easier. Hold your head up, you have good reason to.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:57 AM
Typical Buck

I don't think Rob went to any cite to give anyone ammo. The blogger posted that he found Rob's post while perusing HNI. I certainly hope we can all simmer down a bit here. There's a bigger picture guys.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rickmur

This will be interesting.
Nah Rick it won't, it's pointless to go any further. Thanks to everyone, most of you get it, I appreciate it. And besides, I had a great day in the woods, saw a monster my landowner almost got a shot on, I put him in the right place so it eases the mind a little.

Oh and for the inquiring minds, I was searching for a specific article I wrote that wasn't bookmarked when I ran across that blog with my name in it, that's all and oh, yes I found the specific article right mobow?

Quick Reply: I need ya'lls help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.