Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I need ya'lls help.

Old 11-26-2006, 08:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I need ya'lls help.

this article is from this past summer, so obviously it didnt attract to much attention, if possible, try to shake it off man. You are WAY better than that!!
Old 11-26-2006, 08:04 PM

Agreed too!!
ORIGINAL: kwaldeier

ORIGINAL: fatsbucknut

Thats not cool. Everybody knows you're one of the most ethical hunters out there. Is there anything "we" can do about this?

Zach
agreed..
Old 11-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Typical Buck

Rob, I know that has to get under your skin, just as it would any of us. But I'm positive your family and friends and those on this board that have read your abundant and excellent contributions to this site are well aware of your entigrity and ethics. Much unlike some weasel-assed, classless, gutless, and clueless POS who finds the anonymity of the internet a neat toy where he can spew factless slander without having to back it up or face anyone. Don't let it bother you.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:32 PM

As did I. I only hope that douchebag reads them....

This is another reason we need to be ever mindfull of what we post here. Anti's scout their enemys well, and they no doubt have a mole or two in place here.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:11 PM
Dominant Buck

And your point is?????
Old 11-26-2006, 09:11 PM
Banned

I wouldn't worry about it; now go lay downwith your lovely wife; she'll get rid of your worries.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's too bad that guys like that have the same freedom of speach rightas we all do.
He just dechided to use it unwisely with his bad opinion on good bow hunting.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: davidmil

And your point is?????
Oh davidmil, surely a man of your superior intelect and experience clearly can see there is no point. I came to my friends for advice and thoughts, I respect them thusly I don't see why you even read the thread to begin with?

Everyone else, thank you so much for your words. It's no secret davidmil has no respect for me because he's the antimod but I could care less, because of his continued responses toward me, I've lost all respect for him, but the rest of you, your way too kind. I'm overwhelmed and humbled. I'll blow it off but man you guys come to the cause, incredible replies over there. I'm honored.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

At the end of the day, only you can know what is in your heart with regard to the way you hunt and why. If you are good with that, which I presume you are, then all is good. Hunting is our God-given right. Enjoy it because you can.
Old 11-26-2006, 10:18 PM

Rob,

Don't worry about that idiot blogger. He will never understand the true meaning of your "recovery post."That post helped me retrieve my buck this year.I applaude you for that. Thanks.

Quick Reply: I need ya'lls help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.