Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hello from Afghanistan again, hey guys.been a while. I am looking at bear hunting this spring

Old 11-26-2006, 11:40 AM

Default Hello from Afghanistan again, hey guys.been a while. I am looking at bear hunting this spring

Hey gents and any ladies that might be here. I am due to come home very soon. I cannot wait to get home to shoot my bow...I can hear it calling me..lol..Anyway, congrats to everyone that has taken an animal this year..Love the stories and the pics...
I am gonna miss the entire Tennessee season!! Sucks...Anyway, I am trying to find some info on a spring bear season along the east coast..north carolina..anywhere..I have always wanted to take a bear and with a bow..I have quit gun hunting..and concentrating on only bow. Anyway that is another story..Anyone who can help me out, please shoot me an [email protected] on here is fine..you can im me on yahoo also if ya just wanna b.s..but, Please help with the hunt. I have only bear hunting once and it is something i want to start doing yearly...Hope to hear from you all soon....
Old 11-26-2006, 11:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hello from Afghanistan again, hey guys.been a while. I am looking at bear hunting this spring

Hello my brother, please come home safe!!!!
Old 11-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Banned

Default RE: Hello from Afghanistan again, hey guys.been a while. I am looking at bear hunting this spring

thanks for your service!!!! Good luck with the bear.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Home! We are all in debt to you!
Old 11-26-2006, 05:29 PM

Thanks you and to all Service men and women. Come home safe!!!
Old 11-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just wanted to thank you for your service to our great country.

Sorry I can't help much with the bear hunt. I wish you luck and have a safe trip home!
Old 11-26-2006, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

good luck in the middle east but why do you want to hunt bear? stay with in the meats we hunters eat.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I could help you because I would let you hunt any of my properties for bear, but, I have no bears and Im in MD. If you want to do some bowhunting up here hit me up. I would be more than happy to have you come up enjoy some bowhuntng.God bless
Old 11-26-2006, 07:13 PM
Fork Horn

Be safe and God bless the armed forces.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:35 AM

Thanks for the support everyone....Diesel....I would love to come up that way and hunt. If you are serious let me know man..I am always up for taking a huntin trip.....my wife has told me she wants a divorce..so, I guess I will have all kinds of time to go hunting..pending the Army lettin me off long enough to go..lol....anyway..just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support..and I will try and get another pic of us over here up soon..

Quick Reply: Hello from Afghanistan again, hey guys.been a while. I am looking at bear hunting this spring

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.