Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hello from Afghanistan again, hey guys.been a while. I am looking at bear hunting this spring

Old 11-27-2006, 08:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Hello from Afghanistan again, hey guys.been a while. I am looking at bear hunting this spring

Do you know where your next duty station is yet?
Old 11-27-2006, 09:53 AM

Default RE: Hello from Afghanistan again, hey guys.been a while. I am looking at bear hunting this spring

Hey man what part of tenn you from we got alot good ol boys from west tn over there.well come home safe and watch yourself over there.god bless all of you...
Old 11-27-2006, 03:54 PM

hey swamp rooster, i am kinda from west tennessee..it is more the northwest..but, stilll considered west tenn...anyway..There is alot of great hunting down our way. LOL....as far as my next duty station..Right now i am not on orders for anywhere..I am hopin i can stay right where i am at for my last 5 yrs in the army..I want to retire there in clarksville....I love the area..I am originally from southeast missouri..but, love the clarksville area more...
Old 11-27-2006, 09:52 PM
Typical Buck

Good Luck and say hello to any Caucks you meet over there.