Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PETA messup

Old 11-25-2006, 09:33 PM

Default PETA messup

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15892404/
Read that just a minute ago.
Normally I am not the kind to make me bash on PETA...people should believe what they want to believe in.
This, however, makes me think otherwise
Old 11-25-2006, 09:37 PM

Default RE: PETA messup

Oh man...

They don't even check their facts to make sure animals really are being harmed before accusing people of animal cruelty now?

Hilarious.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

dang peta ppl[:@]
Old 11-26-2006, 07:44 AM

Yeah, I was never that much in opposition to PETA.
But this, this is absolutely ridiculous.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: Campo

WHAT??
Old 11-26-2006, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GregH

ORIGINAL: Campo

WHAT??
Whoa... That gets the "jaw drop" smilie...

How can any hunter not be opposed to PETA? [:'(][>:]

Butch A.

Old 11-26-2006, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

PETA cracks me up! In that article, the PETA lady talks about the possibility that live animals could be stolen, released, injured, ladi di da di da......, but PETA themselves have been caught illigally stealing and releasing animals from labs. and doing damage to the labs. too. There were two PETA members not too long ago that "rescued" 30+ dogs from an impound, but then were caught dumping the dead dogs in trash cans. They took the dogs and killed them, some kind of "rescue"! PETA is against keeping and raising any kind of farm animal, they are against zoos, circus, all forms of hunting, etc. and more recently are speaking out against fishing!
I also remember not a year or two back, when two PETA members hit a deer while driving and tried to sue the state they were in. Why, you ask! Because they claimed that the deer probably ran across the road infront of them in an attempt to flee a hunter!! No kidding!! It was hunting season after all!! The PETA people said that the deer was obviously tring to flee hunters, and that they would not have hit it otherwise. Of course, the fact that they hit the deer at something like 2200 hours came into the equation!! But, they were sure it was fleeing hunters!! At night, yeah, right!![:'(]
Old 11-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Personally I like this paragraph...

"Those animals are subject to all sorts of terrible fates in some cases," Vergerio said. "Animals have been stolen and slaughtered, they've been raped, they've escaped from the nativity scenes and have been struck by cars and killed. Just really unfathomable things have happened to them."

It is just fuuny..
Old 11-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Typical Buck

They always go off half cocked, with out checking there facts. And even if they are showen that they are wrong, they try to go off on some tangent that has nothing to do with what they stratred with.

Old 11-26-2006, 11:19 AM
Typical Buck

"Lead with the heart; steer with the mind" is my motto. Obviously PETA stops halfway through that process.

Damn shame. I like animals more than most people (and would never rape one!). I want them treated ethically. But I really think that a lot of PETAfolks are more anti-people than pro-animal. I think that if they were really that concerned about animal welfare, they would get their facts straight and actually do some good, instead acting onthese kinds ofhalf-assed ideas.

Quick Reply: PETA messup

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.