Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Deer exist!!

Old 11-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Deer exist!!

Well most of you have heard my saga about my honey hole and how i got cheated out of it and now im back in. Yesterday, i got the okay to be able to put my camera back out and I went and checked it a few minutes ago and was delighted actually to see two pictures on it. One is of turkeys, not just any turkeys but the one closest to the camera is a long beard, and this is the first time my camera has actually took the picture of turkeys. The second picture is of a buck!! not a big buck by any means but its still a buck, his right side is broken off on one side so obviously there is a bigger one. What do you guys think he is, a 1 1/2 yr old? it doesnt look like hes all out rutting yet, because his neck isnt real swollen but his tarsels are dark. He could have been trailing a doe and it just took a picture of him. anyways enjoy, i know i am

Old 11-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Deer exist!!

i may just have to take a turkey for thanksgiving!!

and i would take that spike because anything is a trophy for me
Old 11-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Typical Buck

Cougar awesome pics bro! I am with you on that spike. Where I live if you see a deer every 5 times you get out your a lucky man. He's a nice clean looking deer. How did you post pics. I am still having issues.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

i use www.photobucket.com to post pics

Old 11-18-2006, 06:55 AM

Deer exist? Must be somewhere else than where I have been sitting... Rifle season still being open might have something to do with that as well I guess. Nice pics.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree I was thinking the deer all died due to the lack of sighting any. Worst season I have ever had.