Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mossy Oak QT Extreme Bibs/Jacket?

Old 11-18-2002, 01:10 PM
Spike

Default Mossy Oak QT Extreme Bibs/Jacket?

Has anyone tried the Mossy Oak QT Extreme Bibs/Jacket? How do you like them for keeping you dry and warm and how quit are they for bowhunting? Is the Jacket bowhunter friendly(Not bulky or no shoulder moving room)?

RobinHood>>>>--------->
Old 11-18-2002, 03:59 PM

Default RE: Mossy Oak QT Extreme Bibs/Jacket?

i just bought a pair of teh bibs yesterday at dicks on sale for 99.99 they had been 199.99 anyways i hunted in em this evening and they are VERY warm and not bulky at all, they are moderately quiet although i did hear some noise when rubbing them against the board of my backrest, but not enough that the deer heard it, they are very comfortable and overall a good buy

"She said if I hit that fishin hole today, she's be packin all her things and she'd, be gone by noon....I'm gonna miss her, when I get home."