Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Do you get WHOOPED!?!?!?

Old 11-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Do you get WHOOPED!?!?!?

Go to GNC and buy L-arginine. Take 1000 mgs a day.
Cool......... I'll give that a try . It doesn't keep you awake at night does it?

I'm not worried about the old lady when I get home. I eat, crash, wake up and do it all over again. Unless of course she pees on the hallway carpet leading to the bedroom. Then I may act like buck and do what I have to do [8D].
Old 11-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

Go to GNC and buy L-arginine. Take 1000 mgs a day.
Cool......... I'll give that a try . It doesn't keep you awake at night does it?

I'm not worried about the old lady when I get home. I eat, crash, wake up and do it all over again. Unless of course she pees on the hallway carpet leading to the bedroom. Then I may act like buck and do what I have to do [8D].
No, doesn't cause insomnia.
It IS an ingredient in those herbal totem pole remedies, but it doesn't make you horny, Yohimbe does that. This only improves stamina and circulation. My muscles and body never get fatigued when I take this, even after hunting all day in cold weather. It helps the totem pole by making more blood run through it, but you gotta get your horniness the old fashioned way. You are not sluggish in the mornings either when using it.
Old 11-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Go to GNC and buy L-arginine. Take 1000 mgs a day. Don't do it if you have any heart or medical probs though. It makes your stamina go through the roof. Your muscles will not get fatigued at all. Body builders take it. It is an all natural essential amino acid. Benefits circulation and as a side benefit, it will make your totem pole hard like rock maple. But that is just icing on the cake, as hunting always comes first this time of year. With that stuff though, you could hunt all day and still come home and do a little "ruttin" of your own.
I find that I don't get as cold when I take it, and muscle fatigue is eliminated.

Man you really do hunt hard don't you?
MMMM, yes. Me is a "hard" hunter!
Old 11-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Fork Horn

ABSOLUTELY! I GET CRANKY AND TIRED BUT STILL CHERISH EVERY SECOND OUT THERE. MY WIFE JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY I GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS "JUST TO GET A DEER". BUT EVERY YEAR I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN!