Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Must Have The Best Girlfriend!

Old 10-29-2006, 01:00 PM

Default Must Have The Best Girlfriend!

So yesterday, my girl and I are at Walmart to get a few things for my kids' Halloween costumes. While she's walking around the Crafts section, I meander over to the Outdoors and look around. Turns out they have all the Archery stuff on sale, and the NAP QuikTune 2000 is now only $35, as opposed to $44.95. I mentioned it briefly to her later, and told her that when we had some extra money I'd buy it(if Walmart wasn't sold out of them by then).

Well today I sent her back to Walmart to do our grocery shopping. Two hours later she walks in the door with a big smile and hands me the QuikTune!!!! She even made sure it was the Right-Hand version. Just had to share that with ya'll.

Kind Regards,
Axel
Old 10-29-2006, 01:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Must Have The Best Girlfriend!

Second best, mine got a gorilla king kong treestand.
ha, just kiddin man. looks like we both landed ourselves a couple of keepers huh.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Typical Buck

I hear ya man, my fiance bought me a Gorilla treestand at WalMart the other day too! I didn't waqnt her to spend the money on it but she knew I really wanted one so she got it for me. Same with the new pup, shegot me my new Weimaraner puppy a few days also. I have been wanting one since my last one passed away about 4-5 yrs ago but its hard to find one we can afford. I guess alot of us a very lucky with out girls!!!
Brandon
Old 10-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

sweet sounds like she is a real keeper
Old 10-29-2006, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

They are all like that until yuh marry them. Then they turn on you like a pit bull... Geez I remember the days....
Old 10-29-2006, 04:28 PM

I told my hunny i wanted an 870 express. Two days later she bought me a 870 express super magnum. Can't beat that. She also started hunting with me.
Old 10-29-2006, 04:57 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Planter

They are all like that until yuh marry them. Then they turn on you like a pit bull... Geez I remember the days....
We aren't married yet but have been together for 8 years and have 2 children.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:34 PM

Well, I installed the rest and shot a few groups at 10 yards. My backyard is only 30 feet deep so 10 yards is all I can do here. The rest works GREAT!!! VERY quiet, I like it better than my WB. My girlfriend joined me outside as I shot and even she could tell a difference in the sound. Arrows seem to have picked up some speed as well. A trip the Pro shop will confirm this.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

In my humble opinion.... that's a keeper!
Old 10-29-2006, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys need to take your ladies to the dealership and "mention" to them which truck you like and then see what happens!!

Quick Reply: Must Have The Best Girlfriend!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.