Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Blonde Coyote!!!

Old 10-29-2006, 10:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Blonde Coyote!!!

Well I got my first Coyote & with the Bow! I was on stand on Thursday morning and it was real slow! No Deer or Turkeys... was wondering because the Turkeys roosted in the pines 100 yards in front of me and they never showed! Well after about an 2 hours after sun up I looked and 3 Coyotes come trotting out of the pines to my right, 2 blondes and a grey. They passed thru a pot hole and came out to my left! So I say what the hay and grab the "can" and started calling. They stopped dead in their tracks and sat down looking and listening! I made the can scream as best I could. Then the bigger of the 2 Blondes came trotting in and I let her have it at 25 yards! She jumped about 5 feet in the air and ran back down in the pot hole! I could see the blood trail with from my stand. I gave her an hour and went and found her 15 yards away from where I shot her! Well here is where it gets better or worse, after I shot her I look up over the hill 75 yards away and there came 8 more I didn't see until then! So 11 of them were traveling in a Pack together! No wonder why the game wasn't around!

The Yote is at the taxidermist getting a full body mount! My taxidermist said the Blondes were very rare! I was like, well there were 2 in this pack. I also missed one a couple of days earlier! So there was a 50/50 chance I already shot at this one!

The Slick Tricks did serious damage! The blood trail was huge with meat all thru it!

Old 10-29-2006, 10:57 AM

Default RE: Blonde Coyote!!!

that is a beautiful animal! It sounds like you need to shoot a lot more of em. After deer season look out!
Old 10-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Beautiful and a big one too. So, that was a female? She's huge. I know I posted it before but incase you didn't see it, here's my bow kill from a few years back. Might give you an idea for your mount.

Old 10-29-2006, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats that will make a nice mount
Old 10-29-2006, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

i gave my cousin our 17 becuase he sees them almost evveryday..good job
Old 10-29-2006, 12:04 PM

What a great animal. A real beauty.

Congrats..... and if you keep weeding them out , you 'll be covered up with deer again in no time.

God Bless

Old 10-29-2006, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great job!!
Old 10-29-2006, 12:09 PM
Site Buck Guru

Nice trophy.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Banned

Sweet. Congrats!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 02:00 PM
Fork Horn

Good looking coyote

Quick Reply: Blonde Coyote!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.