Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rubber Gloves

Old 10-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Spike

Default Rubber Gloves

Just curious how many folks use rubber gloves when field dressing their deer. I never used too, but two seasons ago my buddy gave me some, and now I never go into the woods without them. No more scrubbing forever to get all the gunk from out of your nails and such. I even bought a big box and use them for changing oil, cleaning the toilet and everything between.

Sorry for the long winded infomercial on latex gloves. Just curious who uses them.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Rubber Gloves

My buddy who is a chef uses them because their free. I've never bothered.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use the gloves from Hunter Specialties for guttin my deer out. I like them but sometimes its hard to get a good grip on the guts. But i still love them no matter wat instead of having a arm full of blood.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Typical Buck

I started using them a couple of years ago as well. Now I do not go into the woods without them.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Heck yea I use them. Why get blood and guts all over ya. Helps prevent you from getting infection also.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have used them for years. BTW, they work great for putting out scent without getting your scent mixed in or getting doe pee on your good camo gloves.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use them it makes clean up a little easier I'm thinking of going to a thicker glove because sometimes i tear them while gutting
Old 10-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use them too, makes cleanup easier. I put together a kit that I keep in my truck now. It has rubber gloves, a roll of paper towels, two liters of water, and assorted band aids. The water and paper towels make the hand cleanup alot easier than wiping on grass!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:58 PM

when ever i goto the doc i come out with a stack of them ahha

i use them for everything changing/oiling airfilters for my dirt bike to pulling guts out of deer
Old 10-27-2006, 06:32 AM
Fork Horn

I like to use them because it's easier to cleanup after gutting my deer. Why get blood all over when i can prevent it.

Quick Reply: Rubber Gloves

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.