Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Let me straighten something out

Old 10-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Let me straighten something out

I obviously offended a few people on here by judging SB Gobblers button buck he killed. I am sorry ifI offended you. It wasn't meant to degrade anyone who happens to kill a button buck. I have accidently killed a few in my many years of hunting. I will personally not shoot a deer until I know 100% it is not a button buck. In fact I only take two does each season. That is my personal quota on does. I am not a jerk nor am I inany way jealous of any deer any person takes, as a couple of you referred to me as being.AsI stated earlier I have probably killed and passed up more deer than most of you on this site. There is no reason for me to be jealous.I have no ill feelings toward anyone who harvests a doe fawn or a button buck. I am a deer, duck, and turkey hunter and love what I do just like most of you. I have feelings toward every animal I take. If you don't then you are not a true hunter but a killer. I may disagree with some of you on some things, but I will respect each and every one of you on the way you hunt and live your lives,that is except for poachers. If you want to kill 10 or 15 deer in a season and it is leagal, that is your choice. Personally 4 or 5 deer is plenty for me and my wife and a few friends. I don't want to argue with fellow hunters. I want to talk about hunting with people who love what they are doing. If I disagree with some of you then I will let you know, it's just an opinion. Again I am sorry if I offended some of you, especially SB Gobblers, and hope everyone on this site has a great and successful season. With that being said, I'm going after the big boy this weekend.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Let me straighten something out

I have probably killed and passed up more deer than most of you on this site.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have probably killed and passed up more deer than most of you on this site.
That's a mighty bold statement considering the company you're in.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Typical Buck

Soyou straighten things out by offending every one again. Nice
Old 10-26-2006, 10:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

I was thinking the same thing Copper31[8D]

Oh Well, good luck to you sir
Old 10-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Typical Buck

I don't want to bag on the guy but those are some pretty big words when you have a lot of us in here from the Mid West.I amnot saying that the mid west is the best but it would have to rank up there.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:24 AM

Oh yea??? well I have probably killed as many deer or less, than most of you on this site...... so nanny nanny boo boo.

I wanted to keep this reply on an adult level. Pride goeth before the fall.

You are all ahead of me. Especially this year... Haven't been out yet. But I'm getting there. YEAH!!

God Bless.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Damn, I guess I can't do anything right today. It wasn't meant to be bragging or saying I'm better than you. There are a lot of hunters on this site that are far more successful than me. I was just trying to point out that there is no way I am jealous. Once again I guess I said it the wrong way. I just need to shut up. Lets get back to hunting.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: superstrutter
I just need to shut up. Lets get back to hunting.
HmmmYou think?
Old 10-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Typical Buck

give the guy a break, he put his foot in his mouth, big deal, we all do sometimes.

Quick Reply: Let me straighten something out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.