Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Let me straighten something out

Old 10-26-2006, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Let me straighten something out

Thanks for letting us no in no way wereyou jealous.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:51 AM
Typical Buck

Strutter,

I for one accept the apology. One thing that people on this board tend to forget is that differences of opinion are what makes this board interesting. I didn't take offense to the "I've killed more deer..." statement because of the context it was used in. Besides, who really cares who has killed more deer, or less deer or bigger deer or smaller deer? I don't think you will find many people who hunt simply because they want to kill more than everyone else and I'm sure you don't as well. The bottom line is we all have to answer to ourselves. Each of us has a reason we hunt, and each reason is probably a little different from everyone else. We each have standards when we hunt, and again, each persons standards are probably different. The problem with this board (and others I'm sure) is that people forget about the common link we all have and that is hunting. Instead,differences are harped upon, egos are bruised and a gang mentality often rears its' ugly head. Some posters "smell blood" in the water when they see a poster being criticized on the board and a feeding frenzy ensues. I sincerely appreciate the strength that it took to come on the board and apologize infront of everyone for any misunderstandings something you said may have caused. Good luck in your hunting.

Slice
Old 10-26-2006, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I've killed more button bucks than anyone on this site! Lets see someone tackle that one. lmao.

Tom
Old 10-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Give the guy a break. Some people have a gift with words, some don't. I believe he's being sincere with the appology, even though there was a bit of a faux pas along with it.

Old 10-26-2006, 11:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Dude:

I told you on the other thread (my original one) that I didn't have a problem with you.

Good luck.

Jeff
Old 10-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have no problem with any of it. If I didn't want to hear other peoples opinions, I would be here!
Good luck, be safe!
Old 10-26-2006, 11:33 AM

Accepted, don't mind all the arrogant people on this site, out of all the sites this is the worst for people who would rather rag on you than help or jump on you for not thinking the same way as them or putting your foot in your mouth. mucho mucho mucho. Don't get me wrong there are a few folks on here that are great for helping and answering questions but more of the other kind that make this the last site I ask questions on.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: statjunk

Well I've killed more button bucks than anyone on this site! Lets see someone tackle that one. lmao.

Tom
But have you ever killed a buck with a flatantler thatcurved down around its eye to its jaw and had just a little nubon the other side? Well I did, so there.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:57 AM
Typical Buck

Let me straighten something out
Still crooked I'm thinking
Old 10-26-2006, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a better hunter than everyone!!! so nevermind what SuperStrutter said...
i guess he just didn't know who i am....the best there is...the best there was....and the best there ever will be...period!
You people should all bow down and lick my boot!...& You call yourself hunters...Shame on you!

Quick Reply: Let me straighten something out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.