Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best post EVER.

Old 12-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best post EVER.

I put on my dirty camo, filled up with gas, smoked a cigarette (or a pack), stood around the camp fire and went hunting. I didn't see a deer!!! What am I doing wrong?

You stink...

Old 12-01-2006, 02:29 PM

ORIGINAL: dwd2001

I put on my dirty camo, filled up with gas, smoked a cigarette (or a pack), stood around the camp fire and went hunting. I didn't see a deer!!! What am I doing wrong?

You stink...

But.....I took a shower and sprayed myself w/ scent eliminator......I can't possibly stink....can I??
Old 12-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Typical Buck

I drank this whole bottle of doe scent and didnt see a deer all day,this stuff dont work
Old 12-01-2006, 02:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good post and funny replies. I couldn't help to almost drown from my soda because i was laughing that hard
Old 12-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Site Buck Guru

This is a damn fine post. This is my favorite one of all, funniest thing I've ever read. TOPDAWGs Alligator mating call post!
Respect!
MOTOWNHONKEY,

No hesitation. None. Actually had to call him in to where I could get a hold of him. Any time a grown man stands on the bank of the family farm before dawn giving an alligator mating call, you know he demands it.

I did have to use a chain when the rope I was using broke. The gator was feisty, but tired when we finally met toe to toe. I pounced upon his noggin like a bobcat jumping a wounded rabbit......had to cover his eyes, then tape his mouth shut.

Once they have their mouths taped, all you have to worry about is them rolling or their tail getting you. I can tell you that a gator's tail, especially one that size, feels like a 2x4 hitting you if they make contact. Nothing but muscle and precision coming with brute force against you. Many times, this is what can knock a human off of their pins and down to the gator's level so that the gator can attack and many times kill.

Fortunately, this partucular was so tired by the time I got him up that he had given up almost completely. A few swipes that I managed to get out of the way before that tail caught me. Again, I am limber, swift, and something like a crossbreed between Ston Cold Steve Austin and that tall black receiver that plays in the NFL - Moss. Just a blend of power and athleticism. Strength like Sammy Sosa hopped up on steroids and smarts like Bobby Cox, HC of the Braves. And that's respect.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ahhh yes Greg the infamous Topdawg. If only he would put down his riffel and grab a bow. He would surley be a legend.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

this post should be pinned at the top of the forum
Old 12-01-2006, 04:55 PM

ORIGINAL: KoBear

this post should be pinned at the top of the forum
My gosh, why?? U think it would matter????? [8D]
Old 12-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went hunting tonight in the snow, but wanted to make sure I was quiet so I went barefoot. I Duct taped the chemical foot warmers to the top of my feet but they still got cold. Can anyone help me please?

Yes next time, tape the warmers to the top of your head, it will help... I promise.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:18 PM

ORIGINAL: dwd2001

I went hunting tonight in the snow, but wanted to make sure I was quiet so I went barefoot. I Duct taped the chemical foot warmers to the top of my feet but they still got cold. Can anyone help me please?

Yes next time, tape the warmers to the top of your head, it will help... I promise.
Or walk on your hands......[&:]

Heeeeere's you sign!

Quick Reply: Best post EVER.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.