Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best post EVER.

Old 10-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Best post EVER.

I had the runs before I went hunting, but I was out of toilet paper...
...Does Scentlok work?
I got this one, I did not quite bake it out of my tree one morning, and no it does not work[:'(]
Old 10-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

ORIGINAL: isatarak

Is it OK to pee from the stand?
Only in an empty coke bottle.

And it has to be a coke bottle.

Sorry Dan, I have to use a Gatoraid bottle. A coke bottle is ok though your still a good man.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:08 PM

"Sorry Dan, I have to use a Gatoraid bottle. A coke bottle is ok though your still a good man. "

LOL Now *that* was funny
Old 10-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

yeah we need to keep the link to this post, and when we see one of these questions pop up we can "lay the link to em'" [8D]
Old 10-25-2006, 04:10 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

ORIGINAL: isatarak

Is it OK to pee from the stand?
Only in an empty coke bottle.

And it has to be a coke bottle.

Sorry Dan, I have to use a Gatoraid bottle. A coke bottle is ok though your still a good man.
LMAO

Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong. [&:]
Old 10-25-2006, 04:15 PM

I need some help!!! My brother in law's uncle's cousin has some land I'm going to hunt on tomorrow and I've never been there. I need to know where is the best place to hunt. There is a few fields of some kind of grasses and some woods, I think there might be a ridge in it. Also, a creek runs through it. I need to know by 7pm tonight where is the best place to hang a stand, cause I have to pick up my new bow from the proshop before they close. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow on the first buck that walks past! BTW, my bow rules!!!! Yours sucks!!!!
Old 10-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Banned

This is my favorite from the Yankeepride:

TDWW

Your assertions regarding the Northern Whitetail could not be more wrong. Just last week, I was vacationing in the poconos when I decided to take a nature hike. I wassleeping in a Sycamore tree, on a particularly low branch, when a young whitetail buck emerged beneath me. He was distracted, indulging in a myriad of lush fauna, flora, forbs and shoots.

I pounced.

After a brief struggle, I had him secured in a Figure-4 submission leghold (using pressure point-specific grappling maneuvers). After he realizedmy power and athletic prowess, he stopped fighting, andallowed me toproceed witha field examination.

I noted that this was a particularly fine specimen with an exceptionally shiny coat. His muscle tone was spectacular, with good bulge and mighty strength.Antler growth was ahead of the curve, and his hoofs looked healthy with no sign of ingrown toenails or plantar warts. He was otherwise free of warbles, mites and other harmful saprophytes. I did remove a tick from his ear. He had no cavities.

He weighed approximately 182 pounds on the hoof, give or take.

Old 10-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great Post, I think that really does cover most of it...

Oh, I use a Gatorade bottle also..
Old 10-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I havent shot my bow in 11 months. Why wont my broadheads hit exactly where my field points do?
Old 10-25-2006, 04:42 PM

OK gang. I have been gone for a couple of days, ( puter died a miserable death ) got a new one and this post is one of the first things I see.

Oh MY GOD. I thought I was going to have a freaking heart attack. That was some of the funniest stuff I've read in days. Thanks for the laugh. I needed one.

Quick Reply: Best post EVER.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.