Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Has anyone else ever heard of this.

Old 10-24-2006, 08:44 PM

Default RE: Has anyone else ever heard of this.

Has anyone else ever heard of this.
No. But this one time.....at band camp.......
Old 10-24-2006, 08:53 PM

Default RE: Has anyone else ever heard of this.

ORIGINAL: V8Ranger

I got screwed out of a 10 point a few years ago during shot gun season. It was hunting with friends and this was a friend of mines brother in law. I have known the guy for years and alway got along with him. I shot it and it took off, then he came along on his 4 wheeler to see where it went and shot it again and claimed it was a different deer. But here is the real kicker, he shot it once and it had two slug holes, go figure. It was my first buck I would have ever gotten and he took it. Now my biggest buck is a spike, sad hu.
Sound pretty similar to what happened to my uncle quite a few years back--except it was HIS uncle that took a buck (his first, and by far biggest) from him. Needless to say, they (my dad and uncles) quite hunting with their family and got some land of their own.