Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

number 2

Old 10-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: number 2

Wow!!! **** Happens!
Old 10-19-2006, 10:50 PM

Eat dinner early in the evening, get plenty of sleep, and eat plenty of fiber and protein. Kashi cereal makes a great late night snack if you must.

Avoid fatty or acidic foods and alcohol the night before you hunt.

Drink a good strong cup of coffee as soon as you get up and take the time to have a seat on the throne.

That's been my recipe for taming my lazy irritable bowel!

But when ya gotta go.... ya gotta go!

Bring spare socks!
Old 10-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man thats funny, i think that everyone has something like that happen to them. But you could go back and hunt just give it a couple weeks and it should be ok.

Still laughing............LMAO......Giggle.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:36 AM
Typical Buck

When the urge overtakes me in stand, I'll get down and walk 100 yards and do mybusiness. I always have tp in my pack. As far as deer being spooked by the putrid odor, no way. I've killed many deer within an hour of dropping trow. My second largest deer died 25 yards from a fresh kenman dookie.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Lately I've been keeping a few of my daughters diaper wipes in a zip lock. Don't leave home without them. If I don't use them as intended I still have them to wash up with after gutting.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:27 AM
Typical Buck

My dad has left the woods more then a fewtime wearing half of a t shirt or one legged long under wear. Every time we go hunting I always ask him if he has to go before we leave and every time he tell me to shut up he's fine. Not funny when you have been in the stand for an hour and it is just getting prime time and you hear the horn on the truck going. Unfortunalty with being 20 feet closer to god I am sure he can hear the profanity that comes out of my mouth.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:41 AM

Those socks work great don't they?? Its like having a TP glove.

Funny story, but I would give up on a good spot because of one pile-O-poo.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:56 AM
Fork Horn

My first year gun hunting, I dropped my pants while in the stand 20 feet off the ground, squatted and leaned over as far as I could...and let it fly. (This is another advantage of a safety harness).

Tore off my undies for wipe,tried to drop them on the new dirt pile to cover it up(missed of course), pulled up my longiesand sat back down.

Within 1 hour, I downed a small 10-pointer (actually half a 10-pointer - one side was broken off during velvet).Two other bucks were with this guy and after I shot, one ran directly under my stand - I can't remember if the pile was still steaming, but it had to be close.

I'll never forget that day.

Ever since then, I bring TP with me everywhere I go.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:03 AM

I'll say this. Every Opening day of bowseason and every opening day of turkey season. I get sick to my stomach. I know its going to happen. There is no avoiding it. So I get up extra early and get it over with. Im not talking this has happened once or twice. It has happened every time since I was 14.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

snake123...I think..(farting sounds).that you have ta(farting sounds) ..I gotta go now!!

So easy to dig a hole with your boots and cover it..cleaning yourself up... thats where the mother of invention comes into play...good sh--s to all!!

Quick Reply: number 2

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.