Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Some people.

Old 10-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Some people.

Yeah it is really getting rediculous. The other day I was driving through town and I like to think i have a nice truck (97 GMC SIERRA with some extras), and an older gentalman in his fancy lexas with the top down yells at me you ****in dumb hick get out of our town and stop killin are animals, Oh and get your redneck truck off the road. I just looked at him and giggled a little, which really made him mad. Right befor the light turned green I told him that he wasn't impressing anyone with his top down cause it was only 47 degrees out. LOL people make me laugh.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Some people.

I would have pulled him out of his convertable japanese POS and pummeled him.

You handled it the right way - much better than I would have!
Old 10-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

I would have flipped him off and asked what he was gonna do about it? The next move would be his. Hopefully, he would know better than to do something stupid or display a weapon towards me.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:14 PM

Tell him...

Money will buy a fine dog, but only compassion will make it wag its tale.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

I would have pulled him out of his convertable japanese POS and pummeled him.

You handled it the right way - much better than I would have!
ditto.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh believe me i felt like doing all of that stuff, and it took everything in my power not to. But I did see some nice deer tonight.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:16 PM

Dang you guys are hard......... I like my toyota truck.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:25 PM
Typical Buck

Shoulda asked him how he was gonna drive that nice car with 2 broken legs and arms
Old 10-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

thats when a nice breakstand and dynomax ultraflo exausht comes to play. exspecially side by side at a red light...nothin like a cloud of burning rubber flying his way with a screamin exauhst in his ear! some reason i love doing that to people in convertables. even if they just look at me wrong lol. ill grow up one day

the other day i was coming back from hunting..a car infront of me turned..traffic was heavy on my side of the road infront of me and behind me. its a 4 way intersection with 2 of them having stopsigns. a truck driver was sitting at one of the stopsigns looking frustrated...figure im already stopped whats another 10 seconds of my day to let him go? he didnt have a turn signal on..i told him to go figured he was goin straight. next thing i know hes throwin his hands in the air tellin me to go...he ended up turning! what an idiot..i try to be nice..and he didnt have his turn signal on and got mad at me for being in his way! he sat there a while longer! couldnt make the turn with traffic..
Old 10-19-2006, 10:44 PM

ORIGINAL: snake123

Shoulda asked him how he was gonna drive that nice car with 2 broken legs and arms

I like that one. I think I would have been speechless. but then again I'd probally just tell him that he needed to get out of our town. or just followed him home for afuture solution.

or might be a good time to un load a dip or chew, on his face.

you didn't accidently run his boyfriend's pet over did ya'?[&:]

oh one more thing that's one good thing about chiped deisel blow a huge black cloud of smoke right in his face that would really make his blood boil.

Quick Reply: Some people.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.