Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Safety while climbing up Steps

Old 10-19-2006, 09:04 AM

Default RE: Safety while climbing up Steps

Hey arkansasbowman,

The fall guy is 70.00 in the 20' belt system at bass pro. The thing I like about it is that you wear it to the ground. When you go back, you wear it all the way up.

Then when you are in your stand, you are already connected to your safety harness, and you just hunt. Anothe factor I like is that you are not held on a short strap or rope to the tree. The belt can slide in and out like a regular seat belt would, making it very maniuverable around the stand when you want to make a shot. You read on here where people dont have enough line to get their draw are back, or if they lengthen the line, it hangs in their way. Well, with this one, you dont have that.

You get all the belt you need, without binding, but never more than you need. And if you slip youae instantly caught.

Put it to work with a good vest and you have a super rig.

Good luck and God Bless.

P.S. - We need to find us some more Arkansas folks around here. I really feel like we should have some kind of minority statuson this forum.LOL.. I have only found a few of us, and I know weArkies hunt...
Old 10-19-2006, 09:21 AM
Spike

Default RE: Safety while climbing up Steps

Thanks Michael, I bow hunt only so I spend a lot of time over at Archery Talk. I actually found this sight before AT. And the Fall Guy complete system looks pretty darn good.