Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

didn't think it was possible!

Old 10-16-2006, 02:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default didn't think it was possible!

I have found a vane that I like as much as I do feathers. Maybe even more so.

NAP quick spin 2" speed hunters. They have the exact same profile as the Blazers but with the added "flap" on the back side of the vane.

After having a bunch of folks that visit the storesing the praises of these littke thingsI decidedmaybe I should give them a try. After all, Ido sell the tings.WellI fletched up a Dozen Terminator Selects and I have to say that I am difinetly impressed with these littlevanes. So much so I may just quit using feathers all together. These little boogers really do work amazingly well. I don't think I have ever been so consistant and accurate than I have been with the 2" speed hunters.

After being a die hard feather fan I think i will be making a switch back to vanes.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: didn't think it was possible!

I hope they are more durable than the 4" nap quickspins they don'thold up to well in my opinion. Fly great for awhile then mine started coming apart and it was just from shooting not the rest I shoot a drop away. I hope they stay together well for you
Old 10-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: didn't think it was possible!

Wow, that's pretty interesting, I'm astonished that you, BigBulls, are going back to vanes. I may have to give them a try, but I still love my feathers.....