Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Another Bowhunter!!!!!

Old 10-14-2006, 01:13 AM

Default Another Bowhunter!!!!!

Just found out that I am going to be a Daddy again. My boy just turned 2 in Sept. and is already showing a intrest in what Dad is doing. Wife wants a girl this time around, but hey girls can wear camo, and bowhunt also. A girl would be nice. When she gets older, and brings a boy home for us to meet, I could always just happen to be cleaning a gun. (Every Time.)

Tony
Old 10-14-2006, 02:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Another Bowhunter!!!!!

Cool congrats..I have a boy 2.5 and a girl 8 months!!
Old 10-14-2006, 08:13 AM

Congrautlatins RiverPilot...... What a blessing.

I have a boy 12, a girl 10, a boy 8, a step daughter 17, and a boy my wife and I are adopting 17 months. We already have him though. We have had him since birth sorta. He was an abandoned drug baby, born 3.5 months early. Born at 23 weeks gestation. His mom was on crack and pot, and walked out of the hospital 23 hours after he was born and never came back, so the Lord Blessed my wife and I with him. He spent 4 months in a NICU in the major childrens hospital here in Arkansas. He was given ZERO chance of living. WELL HE DID, BY THE GRACE OF GOD. He has some mild brain damage ( causing him to learn a little slower ), he has had neuro surgery, heartsurgery, bilateral linguinal hearnea surgery, tube surgery in the ears, and was headed for blindness, but the Lord reversed that and healed his eyes. He has started walking now, over the last two weeks, and my wife and I have a new understanding as to why God mostly blesses YOUNG people with children.....LOL.. I'm 42 and my wife is 43.
But we cannot imagine life without him... Being a parent is is the second greatest thing I am...... Next to being a child of our one true Savior, Jesus.

And as for the wife wanting a girl... I can tell you that my daughter and I have a special bond. I am her daddy, and I would never have it any other way.

P.S. - she deer hunts and took her first deer last year at 9 years old. It was a 6 pt.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:13 AM

ORIGINAL: MichaelT.

Congrautlatins RiverPilot...... What a blessing.

I have a boy 12, a girl 10, a boy 8, a step daughter 17, and a boy my wife and I are adopting 17 months. We already have him though. We have had him since birth sorta. He was an abandoned drug baby, born 3.5 months early. Born at 23 weeks gestation. His mom was on crack and pot, and walked out of the hospital 23 hours after he was born and never came back, so the Lord Blessed my wife and I with him. He spent 4 months in a NICU in the major childrens hospital here in Arkansas. He was goven ZERO chance of living. WELL HE DID, BY THE GRACE OF GOD. He has some mild brain damage ( causing him to learn a little slower ), he has had neuro surgery, heartsurgery, bilateral linguinal hearnea surgery, tube surgery in the ears, and was headed for blindness, but the Lord reversed that and healed his eyes. He has started walking now, over the last two weeks, and my wife and I have a new understanding as to why God mostly blesses YOUNG people with children.....LOL.. I'm 42 and my wife is 43.
But we cannot imagine life without him... Being a parent is is the second greatest thing I am...... Next to being a child of our one true Savior, Jesus.

And as for the wife wanting a girl... I can tell you that my daughter and I have a special bond. I am her daddy, and I would never have it any other way.

P.S. - she deer hunts and took her first deer last year at 9 years old. It was a 6 pt.
Man. That child has already been through more than most adults. One thing about it though, that is going to be one tough kiddo. I wish him, and your family the best. Tony