Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So how many women...

Old 10-14-2006, 08:56 AM

Default RE: So how many women...

ORIGINAL: MN_Deerman

I don't know why, but for some reason this thread had beenby far the best one I've readin a long time.....
oh i must agree mndeerman.,i agree monie,. its either camo or nothing!!and yes i was goint o say that none of the gales in here has said anything about they can drag out a big buck to .,i see buckhuntin gal got herself in a jam .,lol., so no you better not do any dragging.,it is really great to see all the ladies starting to hunt and enjoy the outdoors ., great job and keep it up . ,and i would really love to see you all (gals) go for the hunting show., that would be great!! ., DAVIDMIL way to funny ., lol.,
Old 10-14-2006, 09:00 AM

I didn't say we *couldn't* drag a deer.... I simply volunteered ya'll to do it FOR us.

David, If you want to show up with a wig and makeup, complete with your camo bikini or lingerie, I'd let ya hunt with us.... as long as I got pictures. [8D]
Old 10-14-2006, 09:06 AM

ORIGINAL: Buck Huntin Girl

I didn't say we *couldn't* drag a deer.... I simply volunteered ya'll to do it FOR us.

David, If you want to show up with a wig and makeup, complete with your camo bikini or lingerie, I'd let ya hunt with us.... as long as I got pictures. [8D]
well., since i dont mind gutting the deer and i dont mind dragging the deer ., i then will do so.,BUT .,i will take some of the grub you were all talking about! since food is on the top of my to do list.,lol., oh and buck huntin girl., good luck to you and your hubbie on your new upcoming baby!
Old 10-14-2006, 09:23 AM

Thank you very much... I can't wait. It's his first, I'm beaming with excitement to see him crying that first time he holds her. He's never held a baby younger than 8 months, he's always said he was "saving" it for his firstborn child.

Believe me, someday you will see this little girl on a hunting show... her daddy will have her decked out in camo probably from day 1. She's a future "Girl of Huntingnet"

Just for information sake, if we can ever get something worked out (because I would seriously LOVE to), how many guys/gals do we have within a decent drive to Indiana? Of course, you must remember, long johns are mandatory...

Edited to add*** Maybe not Indiana, but Ohio or somewhere within the general proximity? My husband had inquired a few days ago about how many people on here would be interested in meeting up for a bear hunt or something along those lines...
Old 10-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Holy cow! A bear hunt? How'd I miss that! I'd LOVE to go on a bear hunt!!! ...just to scared to go by myself. lol

Maybe we should go to Ohio. We don't want everyone finding out just how big the deer are here...lol

Seriously, it would be great to geta group together! I've already got a doe, so I can bring some meat and the hot chocolate! Shoot, I'll even bring the Velveeta and the taters.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:52 PM

i will be doing a bear hunt here in minn. next year., i might even go thru a guide service.,i have been doing it by myself and im thinking that goin thru a guide is the way to go for me next year.,maybe i should save a few more pennys and go to ohio??
Old 10-14-2006, 02:08 PM

It's a bear hunt anytime you step into the wods around here! N Ga has a lot of bears! I have taken 2 in the last 3 seasons. I haven't even been to my property that holds teh majority of the bears yet--but will soon.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Dominant Buck

David, If you want to show up with a wig and makeup, complete with your camo bikini or lingerie, I'd let ya hunt with us.... as long as I got pictures. [8D] [align=right]
[/align]
Well, I do have a couple of my wife's wigs left around. I don't have a camo bikini but I suppose I could paint one on with some of my old camo grease stick from the Army. As far as the pictures, I really don't think you want them.[&:][&:]
Old 10-14-2006, 06:39 PM

david, with those richeous blue undies of yours......Who the heck need camo bikini's???
Old 10-14-2006, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey David...That purdy red hair is makin all the ladies jelous...I bet you wouldnt have any problems gettin a date in certain neighborhoods...lol

Quick Reply: So how many women...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.