Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So how many women...

Old 10-13-2006, 09:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: So how many women...

ORIGINAL: MN_Deerman

I don't know why, but for some reason this thread had beenby far the best one I've readin a long time.....
I've been thinking that for a long time. I've enjoyed this thread if you can't tell by now. I think it's been good because you get some women sitting around cackling, who knows what will be said next. I'm just excited to see for once it's about hunting not their GYN stuff.
Old 10-13-2006, 09:34 AM

You mean, there's more to life to talk about than sports and hunting? Huh... didn't notice.

Lol @ monie and the french maid outfit...

Monie, I'm sure they'd be just as happy if we were running around in our longjohns! That's what I do during morning and evening hunts anyway... longjohns are a good thing!
Old 10-13-2006, 10:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Off red and the trap door in the back?
Old 10-13-2006, 10:45 AM

LOL... well, if that's the "uniform", well then so be it. Comfy is comfy, I don't care if it's red, purple, green or blue... LOL
Old 10-13-2006, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Buck Huntin Girl

You mean, there's more to life to talk about than sports and hunting? Huh... didn't notice.

Lol @ monie and the french maid outfit...

Monie, I'm sure they'd be just as happy if we were running around in our longjohns! That's what I do during morning and evening hunts anyway... longjohns are a good thing!
*high 5* Amen, sister! I LOVE long johns, especially since my hunting buddies are guys. I'm not about to wear my hunting clothes in the truck and I'm not going to strip in front of them, soooo...love the long johns. Opening day, when it was so hot out, I had to go to the pit toilet to change, because there were WAY too many people around. Well, my smart aleck buddy, Bill, is videoing me coming from the toilet and saying how having a woman partner sucks because I have to go elsewhere to change. I can't change right there like the rest of the guys....lol

On another note, we all should get together and have an all girls hunt. We could pick an in between state or something, and hunt public land. What do y'all think?
Old 10-13-2006, 09:38 PM

Well, that would be easy for you and I... we are about 2 hours from each other! LOL

I'm in Ft.Wayne.

Sounds like fun to me...
Old 10-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Monie

On another note, we all should get together and have an all girls hunt. We could pick an in between state or something, and hunt public land. What do y'all think?

If you need a male cook in camp, I'm offering my services...
Old 10-14-2006, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

lol...I don't know, BHG's slop sounds pretty good.

What can you cook? Do you mind giving foot rubs? Back rubs?
Old 10-14-2006, 08:48 AM

Oh, I wouldn't mind draggin' the guys along... heh heh, at least we'd have someone to drag. I can't do it on my own this year because of the pregnancy. I do have a deer cart, but it's still pretty rough pulling it through rough terrain *MUCH* better than dragging though.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind sittin' around, shootin' the you know what all day while WE hunted. LOL

Old 10-14-2006, 08:53 AM
Dominant Buck

I sure do hunt...

Quick Reply: So how many women...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.