Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So how many women...

Old 10-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: So how many women...

I dont' know about the rest of you, but a picture of a girl with her hand on a hatchet and that look on her face kind of freaks me out [8D].

Old 10-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Dominant Buck

Wow !!!LOL When I first looked at that tree I thought a beaver did that. I didn't realize she did that with that little ole hatchet..She knows how to put an edge on a blade as well. That is one big tree to hatchet down. Congrats on the patience and sharpening skills.
C7
Old 10-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: bamahuntress

I can hunt , fish, clean, cook, hold down camp, make soap, tile the floor.. just about anything I put my mind to. Oh, I make really good yeast rolls and bananna pudding too!

He was my first buck... killed last year. He was a little one but I had to take him.
As stated in prior posts, women have an advantage in hunting. I'm glad I'm not a deer with groups like that. However, I'm sorry to bring this up considering your lists of what you can do, they were general statements. Granted if you can make yeast rolls, you can make the all important pepperoni rolls. Can you make one heck of a cup of coffee?
Old 10-12-2006, 07:03 PM

See, you guys got it made, you got me to cook one night, Bama to cook another night, we got Piebalddoe who can start working on the mounts of those monster 12's that all us girls take, right Just Curious? I don't have a problem gutting my own deer, but the stakes are getting higher now, if I'm gonna throw in a hot dutch apple cream pie and Bama and I are gonna get that steamy pot of coffee going... Piebald is gonna be busy mounting our giants, so you guys have to agree to gut and drag for us... or no pie or pepperoni rolls for you!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Dominant Buck

You got it girl. I'm ready to go out and by 1000 ac farm and opening my own hunting camp.It's going to feature "The Babes of HuntingNet.com!"

I can makea profit byoffering good cooking, beers, card games, calendarand bets on the side of who can out hunt my girls?.

Old 10-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ROTFLMAO...you forgot to add outshoot to the bets. When I practice regularly, I shoot 297 to 299. I think that's good enough to beat most guys. lol
Old 10-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Fieldmouse

You got it girl. I'm ready to go out and by 1000 ac farm and opening my own hunting camp. It's going to feature "The Babes of HuntingNet.com!"

I can make a profit by offering good cooking, beers, card games, calendar and bets on the side of who can out hunt my girls?.

Oh and don't, forgot the Frenchmaid outfits! Might have find a camo version though.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Dominant Buck

#1, I would have added the french maid outfit but that has been repeated many times already without objection so I took it as understood.

#2, Out shooting the boys in targets? Heck yes! Your talking to a person who always bets money on my baby sister in a bar shooting the hoops on a free throw game. Money in the bag. You want to see ego over power the wallet. It doesn't get any better. A few may out shoot her. Most think they're better but aren't.Others maybe but the preasureof loosing to her kills them.

#3, Ownership always makes someone work harder. Your biz is only as good as the person who isrepresenting it. If they are paid well,own a piece of the pie, and have an opportunity to grow, your 75% there to being succesfull!

Quick Reply: So how many women...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.