Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Greatest site out there

Old 10-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Typical Buck

Default Greatest site out there

This site is by far the best hunting site out there. I hate to admit it butI have glanced at a few other sites and scanned their forums and nothing compares to this one. I read one thread on another siteabout a guy urinating from his stand onto a deer on purpose and people thought it was funny.Absolute disrespect . It disgusted me. Most of the people on this site truly know what they are talking about, your respectful and passionate about this sport that we call archery hunting.I have been hunting for 13 years now and I learn something everyday for you guys and gals. I think there is always room for improvement, know matter how long we have been hunting. There are those posts from certain people that we look forward to opening and reading their stories or feedback. Then there are the ones that make us laugh ....(ghemry) I am still laughing.I just wanted to pat this site on the backand thank all of you that make this the GREATEST SITE OUT THERE!!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 08:05 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Greatest site out there

That's great to hear! Welcome!
Old 10-07-2006, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

You are right this is a great site
Old 10-08-2006, 01:11 AM

Right ON...
Old 10-08-2006, 06:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll agree to that , this is the best hunting site on the web.
I've been to those other sites and they can't hold a candle to this one , they don't have all the forums like this one among other things.
This site offers T - Shirts, mouse pads , mapsand list goes on and on and you can enter there weekly sweepstakes.
What I likeabout this site is , I can log in and read what others think about hunting anything from whitetail totrapping varmints.
I signedup back in March of this year and it seems like I been on it ever since just have a good ol'e time readingothers peoples questions and askingsome for myself.
If they where to have an award like J.D.Power or something like that , this site would get top honors in my book.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Are you sure that wasn't Jimmy Houston urinating on that deer?
Old 10-08-2006, 08:03 PM

haha! wouldn'tbe surprised if it was
Old 10-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll agree this is the best site i've ever seen. I love it and theres no BS here. The men and women are all nice and respectful.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:11 PM

I agree - thats not only very sportsman like its also disrespectful of one of God's creations. He should be ashamed of himself. I have never treated ANY animal I ever harvest disrespectfully like that and as a matter of fact - after a harvest I kneel down and thank God for allowing me to take such a magnificent animal and also to forgive me for the life I have taken to sustain my own and that I will not forget that a life was taken by me. Maybe I'm soft - but I am also a nurse and have come to respect ANY life.

Old 10-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Fork Horn

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Greatest site out there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.