Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Deer in Parking lot

Old 09-28-2006, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Deer in Parking lot

Now that had to be cool
Old 09-28-2006, 07:55 AM

We get visits by moose in public places pretty frequently. I guess some people out floating in rubber rafts on the Spokane River had a moose swimming along with them for a good while. Not causing any trouble, just swimming along with them.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:09 PM

hey i live in point marion, fayette co. pa and one night i stayed with my gram in uniontown. had to get up to go to mcdonalds for some morning breakfast. i seen 3 doe running down main st. near uniontown high school and i was in a little shock that they have notbeen hit by a vehicle then this was like around 7:30 am
Old 09-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have seen them where I work also. Last time I was taking a nap and when for whatever reason I looked up and had a doe right next to the vehicle.

A few years ago they had their wintering yard next to the parking lot. In jan. I saw the biggest 10 pointer I have ever seen.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:07 PM

I worked as assistant property manager at a new manufactured housing community up until a few weeks ago and we have 40 acres undeveloped, on which I have a stand *note to self: get that outta there!!*, I got trail cam pics of a few different bucks last year and we had a 14 ptr. hit coming out of the 5 wooded acres (the rest is just weeds and tall grass). I was so po'ed because I had been putting off setting up my stand for 3 weeks into archery season and then in a flash he was dead meat... and it wasn't due to my arrow.