Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Equip my personal shop

Old 09-23-2006, 01:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Equip my personal shop

wash someone had a multifletching jig for sale in the classifieds on the forum for 80 bucks i think fro 20 more bucks you can do 5 arrows at a time
Old 09-23-2006, 01:29 PM

Must be talking about the Jo-Jan, One. I'll probably hit the classifieds once I have all the money put together for this project. Thanks for the heads up though!
Old 09-23-2006, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I'm looking at probably an $800 project before all is said and done. I can't say as to whether that makes me happy or if it makes me want to cry. [&:]
I don't mean to sound harsh but realistically you're going to be well over $1000 if you plan on buying everything on your list including supplies, building materials, etc.

If you really want to splurge you can just buy one of those "pro shop in a box" deals from Apple Archery. Comes with more tools than you'll probably ever need. lol.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:56 PM

The supplies, building materials, etc will come later and in bits and pieces when money will allow.

I'm set for arrows as it stands, so I won't really be needing any new ones anytime soon. I'm really just wanting to have everything available to me for when and if I need something done.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

if i lived near you i owuld help but yea your welcome for the heads up also may want to check archery talk for their classifieds other than that cant stand the place