Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rumor of loose leopard

Old 09-16-2006, 08:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Rumor of loose leopard

There are more and more dangerous animals showing up all the time in Ohio. I had 2 identical large dogs/coyotes/wolves right in my yard the other day. Yotes and large cats of some kind are being reported all the time and I'm in the least likely part of the state for these things. I really can't say what they were. They scampered off before I could get a shot off. I ran out the door and yelled at them, one just turned and started at me, no fear, just sizing me up. Ran for the guns but they were all locked up with the key somewhere else. Grabed the bow and four shafts. Came out, they'd disapeared. Expected to hear the chickens screaming, nothing.Down around Rio Grande we have something huge as well leaving some nasty scat. A wild dog down there was on the hunt for me 2 years ago. I like most of Ohio's laws but they have some that should be taken to court and overtunred. Laws like these that presume guilt before a crime is commited should not be allowed. We finally can take a radio to keep in touch. I hate laws like this.