Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You gotta luv it!

Old 09-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default You gotta luv it!

Where else can you go and there are 91 people talking about or reading about bowhunting at 9:45 at night? I LOVE this HNI thing and quite honestly I am addicted to it and not ashamed to admit it. There are alot ofvery well informed guys and girls (hoytgirl) on here that I've learned alot from and I thank all of you for letting me be a part of it!
Good luck to everyone this season, I mean everyone.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:57 PM

Default RE: You gotta luv it!

I must say, i am pretty addicted to this site myself. And i am in no hurry to go to a rehab for it . What can i say the information on here is overwhelming i learn something new with each visit. I would also like to wish everyone a good hunting season, and that everyone gets their deer of a lifetime.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Saw your comments in another thread and thought I'd see what you were talking about. Good hunting to you too.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep I'll admit it , I'm HNI aholic since I retired this is where I'm at 24 / 7 can't get enough of it.
Alot has gotta be said about a hunting site that has almost 95.000 members and new ones joining every day.
I have been to other sites but they really don't offer much compaired to this one.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:55 PM

I'm addicted too. I havent even been on this site for 2 weeks and I've already posted 55 times. I just love hearing the talk about everyone getting ready for bowseason. It gets me more pumped up to get out there.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

My name is Matt well I mean Spikehorn11 and I have a problem........
Old 09-12-2006, 05:46 AM
Fork Horn

Bunch of addicts....lol. You only have a problem if you admit it...and I don't have a problem. I'm a member of HHH anonymous "Hunting Has Happened". Seeing a counselor for it....lol
Old 09-12-2006, 07:07 AM

Same here! Addicted to it. Gets me thru my boring work week and come Wednesday I am already anxious and excited about hunting Friday afternoon after work and Saturdays. Heck, it's Tuesday morning and I am pumped!!
Old 09-12-2006, 07:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have just discovered this site this year. Being on here every evening has really got me pumped up for Oct. 1. Thanks for all the insight fellas and good look this year.