Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Deer Anatomy REVIEW..

Old 09-11-2006, 09:21 PM

Default RE: Deer Anatomy REVIEW..

ORIGINAL: ghemry

Mod please leave this up
It's not my fault you are too stupid to understand..........it's hard to discuss something intelligently with someone who has the spelling and grammar skills of a 6 year old.
This is what Atlas does when he gets called out. He name calls, yes I am the 6 year old Atlas, LOL
I hope it gets leftup too.........Your continued attempts to imply I did something wrong or negligent in the woods last year is sanderous at best. I know you don't know what that means but look it up and figure it out.

I had abuckAND a doe tag.......I saw a DEER.......I didn't care if it was a buck or a de because I had tags for both. It was getting shot no matter what it had or didn't have between it's legs or on it's head. If you asked me when I shot it what I thought it was I would have said doe.That is because I don't look at the headunlessI don't have a doe tag.Even then I just make sure of antlers period. Ihave never known how many points a buck was until I found it. I don't count points and I don't care to. If I have a tag for both my focus is SQUARELY on the vitals. Did I think it was a doe when I shot?....yea.....would it have made any difference if I had seen the spikes between his ears??.....nope. That is clearly evident by the 2 button bucks I shot after the spike.

Your attempts to somehow smear my reputationor cerdibility by implying I did something negligent orcareless arechildish andstupid.........big surprise considering the source. The fact that you know you are lying is even more disturbing behavior.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:23 PM

ORIGINAL: ghemry

A youth hunter can not review?

Stretch and shape it into whatever you want.........it was posted as REVIEWand all the responses are from experienced hunters.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

It was a review for me. I don't think about a deers anatomy in the offseason so I remind myself of it every year. That's why that link I provided as well is in my bookmarks. Feel free to bookmark it yourselves. Have a great season.