Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pictures you've taken this season

Old 09-09-2006, 02:19 PM

Default Pictures you've taken this season

Maybe we can get a Mod to sticky this up top.

Post any pictures (excluding game camera pictures) you've taken this season.

Shrinking these pictures down to fit here really messes with their quality. Bigger, they look awesome, especially the first picture.

Almost stepped on this little guy on a trip to hang stands. I really love this picture, before the size is reduced so I'll include a link to it before I shrank it down, if you care to see; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/CVBears2006/Frog.jpg

First trip out to hang stands for the 2006 season.

Checking the view out.

I haven't gotten out much so far this year, so I haven't taken many pictures yet. Expect more.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pictures you've taken this season

Oh man......I have lots of pics this year. My camera goes everywhere with me. Here are some of the cooler ones, some of you have seen some of these before.

This pic I took actually last year..........it was actually near Robs house. Rob if you see this I saw him in the loyalsock on some main road (forget which one) when I was going over a bridge. Go get him......... Saw him thrashing in the river and had to stop pull out the cam and see how close I could get. I got about 30 yards or so, with the moving water he never heard me.

Zoomed in and cropped:

Winter scouting/coyote calling trip this past february w/ my bud dan aka APAJaws.

Bradford County bear family taken back in probably May or so:

My main man and chick magnet Mr. Nubbs (his tail was frost bit and the end fell off when he was abandoned as a kitten.......hence the name Mr Nubbs [8D])

Old 09-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

Some nice pictures thanks for sharing.!
Old 09-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Site Buck Guru

This doe almost ran into my hideout after I snapped the picture![:-]

Old 09-09-2006, 03:18 PM

I'll post a couple from this last turkey season too, even though I only hunted with a bow a few days this year.

The landowner and good friend of mine, Les. He's like a grandfather to me, definitely a part of our family.

Opening morning of the 2006 turkey season. My hunting partner decided it was time for breakfast, so I snapped this shot.

Turkey season, day 2. After sitting through a downpour, Kentucky (my hunting partner) and I were able to bust this Jake on the way to the roost. Just goes to show that knowing where the birds will be really helps.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:28 PM

Best sunset this summer so far

Some bucks one shooter, taken in early June

Skinny Doe

Couple of young bucks

A sample of Purple Cone Flower out of my dad's Seed Plot
Old 09-09-2006, 03:30 PM

What kind of camera do you guys shoot with??? I use a Canon 20D most of the time
Old 09-09-2006, 03:40 PM

Mine is just a FujiFilm FinePix A500. Small little camera but it takes awesome pictures. I plan on upgrading to something a bit more "professional" as my interest in photography grows. Something with a bit more zoom would be nice.

And Buel, I don't know if you know it or not, but when you're using PhotoBucket, if you want your pictures to show up here, copy the tags and paste them in your reply. Make the IMG's lowercase and we won't have to click a link to view your pictures.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:42 PM
Fork Horn

Nice pictures!
Old 09-09-2006, 03:54 PM

Thanks Washington, I have been trying to figure that out

Quick Reply: Pictures you've taken this season

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.