Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
I Do
77.22%
I Dont
22.78%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Wrist sling/strap

Old 08-30-2006, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wrist sling/strap

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I generally do. I don't have one right now, but thats only because the "leather" part of it was made of rotted and fell apart.
Send me a PM with your address and I can send you a new one next time I ship my internet orders out (probably next week). I have a bunch of them that were installed on display bows from last years inventory that are sitting around. Once they sell on ebay and I pay ebay and paypal, it isn't worthy my time......I would rather send to someone that needs it. I have one black, and 2 that are camo colors.......
Old 08-30-2006, 08:52 AM

I have always used one. I tried shooting without one last year and started to feel confident about not having one on my bow. Then, while target shooting, I screwed up my release and the bow flew 3 feet out of my hand. Landed on a concrete floor and banged up both cams.

My thanks to Len for helping me out with that mess! [&:]
Old 08-30-2006, 09:28 AM

I've never used one but I sometimes wonder if I grab hold of my bow too soon after release and alter the arrow flight, so I'm thinking about getting one. Are they as inexpensive as they look to be?
Old 08-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes i do also, i added one to my bow last year and i love it.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Host of Hosts

I had one on my bow, but took it off wheni installed the sts and haven't put it back on yet
Old 08-30-2006, 11:38 AM
Dominant Buck

I do with my compounds, I do not with my trad bows.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

I generally do. I don't have one right now, but thats only because the "leather" part of it was made of rotted and fell apart.
Send me a PM with your address and I can send you a new one next time I ship my internet orders out (probably next week). I have a bunch of them that were installed on display bows from last years inventory that are sitting around. Once they sell on ebay and I pay ebay and paypal, it isn't worthy my time......I would rather send to someone that needs it. I have one black, and 2 that are camo colors.......
Your inbox is full Rick.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Your inbox is full Rick.
Send away, I just emptied a lot of junk messages out of there......
Old 08-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

I use them, I shoot with such a relaxed hand that if I didn't use them the bow would be laying out in front of me and trust me, I bounced a few friends bows...not good..LOL
Old 08-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

i use one. i find i don't torque the bow when i use the sling.

Quick Reply: Wrist sling/strap

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.