Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ignorant people

Old 08-29-2006, 12:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ignorant people

do you have homeowners insurance or anything?

Old 08-29-2006, 12:25 PM

no, I made the mistake of never getting renters insurance.I don't own my home
Old 08-29-2006, 02:44 PM
Typical Buck

[:@][:@]that sucks dude,maybe think about getting agun safe next time. I know there abit pricey but ist worth it
Old 08-29-2006, 03:32 PM
Spike

i know the feeling. i am a soldier and the company that the military contracted to move me several years ago stole my wifes and my bow along with about $1000.00 worth of fishing poles. they were smart enough to stay away from the guns. never caught them and i didn't get any money from them. maybe justice will prevail and they will accidently shoot themselves with a stolen gun.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had some stuff stolen a while back.I don't know how big of city you live in,but I made a list of everything that was stolen and gave it to every pawn/hawk shop for a 100 miles.I asked them that if they see anything like this please contact the police(I also had the SN from 2 of the rifles).About a year later I was called from a county sherrif about 2 hr drive they had my guns and a guy who stole it.I never did get ALL of it back but I go some and a little justice(I would have rather kicked the crap outta him).

I'am sorry that this has happened to you,and since you mentioned that you might know him/them.I would start looking at motives and alibies.
BBJ
Old 08-29-2006, 04:33 PM

ORIGINAL: r33h

People who steal make me extremely mad! There is nothing worse than a thief. I am sorry to hear that it happened to you...
They rank right below child molesters...man that sucks...hope you get lucky and they find them

Bo
Old 08-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

That suck i know how you feel i had my truck broken into before with about 2000 $ worth of tools stolen. You just feel so violated and stund
that their are such a-holes in the world
Old 08-29-2006, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man thats really a drag. I hope you have insurance. It will help a little. If you have insurance don't forget the deductable so don't forget that outboard moter and lawn mower and all the other tools they took. Good Luck I hope you catch them and they heel slow.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sconer, are you going to be able to hunt now? You said your funds are a little low. Can you borrow someones equipment? Maybe some of us can somehow help you out. Sorry for what happened.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:27 PM

I feel you man.
I got home from a basketball game 4 years ago to have the worst thing ever happen. It was dark when we walked in, so no one noticd the boot print on the door r the knob layin in the floor. we just thought one of us left the door open. It was 7 days before christmas, andi looked at the gun cabinet which was open and empty. i yelled at mom to get out, and then noticed all the presnts gone form under the tree. This was quite upseting me being only 11 or 12 at the time. I went in my room to see a case xx knife collection stolen(8 knives, complete set of pocket worns), my wallet with 200 dollars gone, and my antique coin collection. Wat made it worst is that they didnt touch anyone elses rooms or any of the electronics...only my stuff. Then while outside waiting for the police i happened to look in thefishing boat to notice very pole and tackle box and depth finder all gone. And we only had the s/n to one shotgun, which still hasnt turned up. NOW i keep numbers on every gun, knife, piece of eqiuipment i own. i also have a gun safe now. THEY WIPED ME OUT COMPLETELY. I just dont know wat kind of person could do this?

Quick Reply: ignorant people

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.