Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your turn to earn the respect of your fellow posters!

Old 08-25-2006, 01:02 PM

Default RE: Your turn to earn the respect of your fellow posters!

ORIGINAL: livbucks

If you don't want a "goodie sticker", make a note in your signature and you will be spared to horrible embarrassment.
I know this is off topic but THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH!!! It has been one of those days and this remark made me laugh out loud!!!
Old 08-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well said, livbucks... well said.
Old 08-25-2006, 02:56 PM
Dominant Buck

I couldn't resist.LOL
Old 08-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Site Buck Guru

What if you prefer demanding it? Do you get a nice gold star right away?
Old 08-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Dominant Buck

You get the Fickle Finger of Fate Award. I think GregMo is trying to get his post count up today.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dang, David... you figgured me out!
Old 08-25-2006, 03:46 PM
Fork Horn

Here we go again! Gregsthumping his chest again. Let me pat you on the back Greg for doing an outstanding job writing posts on a hunting website. Hope I get an award for this one!
Old 08-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Dominant Buck

I could use my NON-Moderator powers to bestow the honors, but I don't want to be accused of sucking up.

Old 08-25-2006, 04:29 PM

i think you need to dig up my post 'the top 10 things mildot doesn't know anything about relating to archery' as an exampleof a goldstarthingy post.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:42 PM

I don't know how long I've been here to be honest, and I have never looked at my post count. I only noticed just today what my rating or whatever is called was. And it seem apropriate considering the amount of time I spend here.

I don't remember these awards you speak of, so this must have been years ago. I joined Eders around 2000 I think and it seems like this one not long after. Lord I belong to so many messege boards it makes my head swim. I visit about six regularly and 3 or 4 of them numerous times a day.

I do not comment or even read posts I don't have any interest in. But when I do respond I try to make my point, no matter how long it takes. I have researched things for hours before posting. I have a problem with my posts timing out because I take too long to compose them. I don't do it for an award, I do it because I care what I say and don't want to miss lead people. I only wish I had that sort of skill in real life[].

I wish this went by word count, you poor guys would have to put that pic in my sig. I think the whole time I have been here I have posted less than a paragraph maybe 5 times. I don't mind typing I guess.

I don't know what to think of it be honest? Sometimes it is nice to hear when you have helped someone though and they apreciated it.

Paul

Quick Reply: Your turn to earn the respect of your fellow posters!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.