Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Biggest Gimmick

Old 08-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Biggest Gimmick

Ok ... boy you sure got me pegged with that gum.
With the risk of being laughed at by the whole forum , I'll confess I am the biggest SUCKER when it comes to gimmicks and toys.
I can't help myself ... am like a junkie I just gotta have every new gimmick that comes out .
Let me tell ya what my wife does to me every time I tell her that I'm going to Cabela's, shewill get a black marker and write the word SUCKER on my big bald forehaed in big block letters.
I have bought everything from the gum to the buck growl and anything in between .... what can I say ... I just gotta try it.
Old 08-23-2006, 04:31 PM

I might actually buy one of those deer-ee-ere's for field dressing so that would be mine. Heh, heh, heh, heh. I can't stand to not support the kook with a crazy idea.
Old 08-23-2006, 04:42 PM
Typical Buck

What can I say deerman, you got me on that one. The nut doesn't fall far.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:01 PM

My Biggest Gimmick was when i wasted 70 hard earned mowing dollars on a knight and hale steady ready. I thought it would help, but in all actuality i spent more time worrying if it would catch the bow string than focusing on the target. I used it two days while target practicing and then retired it to my closet where it still sits as im typing this.

I also bought those tru ball string spyders which help you "gain up to 15 f.p.s". They slowed my bow by wat seemed like double that amount, and they tore up one of my buss cables by slapping it after every shot. I have to admit im a big sucker when it comes to new useless gadgets.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:23 PM
Dominant Buck

A Steady Ready cost $70. Holy mackrel Andy. That's dumb. Man TEmbry, you might be the winner.[8D][8D][&:]
Old 08-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Fork Horn

The Gas Mask. It isa insulated polymer bag with a 1/2" diameter tube coming out of the top. Instructions on what to do with the tube is included in the 158 page instruction manual included with the product.

If you make that so that the tube is conected to a grunt call or snort wheez depending on flatulance performance, MAYBE IT WILL SELL!!!!

LMAO
Old 08-23-2006, 08:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

THe blind that was a big mirror, hey I was 16 what did I know, lol

What was that thing called
Old 08-24-2006, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Copper31

What can I say deerman, you got me on that one. The nut doesn't fall far.

ORIGINAL:Amhrdwd
If you make that so that the tube is conected to a grunt call or snort wheez depending on flatulance performance, MAYBE IT WILL SELL!!!!
Damn that's brilliant!! I never thought of that!!! Ok this marvel of hunting technology can be yours for the low low price of 10 installments of $49.99
Old 08-24-2006, 06:51 AM

I bought that chewing gum that is supposed to eliminate your bad breath.. GROSS!!!

Tim
Old 08-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Scent Lok clothing.

Tom

Quick Reply: Biggest Gimmick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.