Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT sizes and dealers

Old 08-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default ASAT sizes and dealers

I've heard that asat runs a little larger than standard sizes in order to fit over regular clothes, is this correct? I have a 34" waist and wear a 44R jacket, any size suggestions would be appreciated. Also do you guys have any recommended dealers? Thanks.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: ASAT sizes and dealers

You'll wear a medium pant and a large jacket unfortunately, when you order it's usually together either large for both or medium for both...a large jacket will be perfect, perhaps a little long but the pants will go from your armpits to your soles....unless they've changed...
Old 08-22-2006, 07:39 PM

To give you an idea, I am 6'1", and weigh 220. I ordered a large, and it was big on me. Not too big, but big enough.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Typical Buck

Another example. I am 5'9" and weigh about 180 and have a 34-35ish waist, depends on what time of year I measure. I also ordered a large. The fit was good other than the pants being for someone who is 7 foot tall. I just rolled the top of the pants up. Jacket fit good, I wear a 44 and have long arms. You can find it if you do a search on the net.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

There used to be some dealers here on the board. I don't remember any names exactly. Your best bet is to probably just get it through their website. You can also check out their new line Enigma which is said to be even better. I will find out forsure this upcoming season. I think I'm going to become a dealer for it if its what its cracked up to be.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: titleist_03

There used to be some dealers here on the board. I don't remember any names exactly. Your best bet is to probably just get it through their website. You can also check out their new line Enigma which is said to be even better. I will find out forsure this upcoming season. I think I'm going to become a dealer for it if its what its cracked up to be.
Keep in mind, Enigma and ASAT are two seperate companies and are not affiliated in anyway other than the owner of Enigma was the Creative Director for ASAT.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very true Rob. Thanks for the correction.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:02 AM
Fork Horn

heres an asat dealer i use https://www.jesseshunting.com/osComm...cturers_id=108
Old 08-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Spike

You have a PM
Old 08-23-2006, 09:11 PM

ask len in maryland he's an asat dealer

Quick Reply: ASAT sizes and dealers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.