Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

World Hunting Association Format Change

Old 08-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: World Hunting Association Format Change

jmonster, I just got back in from mowing my lawn, and took the time to catch up...

I was actually thinking you may have been a P.R. rep for a firm hired by Farbman as I was out there... Then I come back and read your drivel -- absolute drivel. There is no way you could even qualify to work at a P.R. firm.

You want to nail someone for not responding to a point coherently, buddy? Look at the four or five pages where I wrote paragraph after paragraph outlining why this farce of an event reeks of absurdity and why the hunting community at large will not stand for this to even deign to be used to represent us or to "recruit more youth..." Your responses? A fourth-grader could have written them.

You have lost all credibility on this forum,up to and including your integrity when I nailed you trying to massage your position of "getting off the fence" and acting like you were just now getting behind this. jmonster, I am hereby declaring you intellectually beaten, and your feeble attempts at justifying your position pathetic.

Just the exchanges between you and me -- let alone my fellow esteemed hunting brethren -- have shown you as not capable of adding anything of merit or value to the discussion. I will commend you on keeping your cool in general for such a hotly debated subject, but I leave my fellow posters to continue on with this if they so choose; I will move on to more challenging adversaries.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:42 PM

I will commend you on keeping your cool in general for such a hotly debated subject, but I le
greg- thank you.. i enjoy your detailed, well - written posts. you seem to have more credibility/intelligence...then other folk.

thanks
Old 08-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

You have lost all credibility on this forum
ave shown you as not capable of adding anything of merit or value to the discussion
Exactly Greg, I can't believe I was pulled back into his drivel.

JZM, when your ready to have a health discussion rather than quoting yourself or the WHA website (brainwash), I'll be be lurking to squash your falsehoods.

Old 08-21-2006, 06:57 PM

guys ,

comeon...

2 moderators tag teaming a little guy?

now i can see why people have been saying the WHA is a direct competitor with HNI...hmmm -

well lets leave it like this...i apologize for getting off track
Old 08-21-2006, 07:41 PM

"
I was actually thinking you may have been a P.R. rep for a firm hired by Farbman as I was out there... Then I come back and read your drivel -- absolute drivel. There is no way you could even qualify to work at a P.R. firm."
Lol. I was thinking the same. I do PR and media relations for a living and though I've run into some slicksters and/or unethical people in this business now and then, the majority are still adept at accomplishing their client's objective no matter their intentions. JMonsterZUMBO is just managing to drive people away from the WHA.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

JMZ, if either of the mods wanted to tag team you they would simply log your IP address and block it.

I think they've been more than fair especially given your immature answers. Heck, Greg was giving you enough credit earlier to think you may have something to do with the WHA at all... instead ofjust anothercheerleader. Personally Ithink you are just a young kid who likes to shout about facts but can't produce any of his own. Perhaps the pre teen son of someone who knows Farbman, or a nephew, etc.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:04 PM

gentlemen,

thank you for the entertainment. one poster calls me a 'pre-teen', the next calls me farbman's nephew, the next calls me a PR guy, the next calls me a hunter competiting in this tournament...

come on guys, which one is it? it appears you have your panties in a bunch. as all are false, i am just one of you.

i applaud everyone's attempt...

can we please get back to the issue at hand.

yours
Old 08-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: JMonsterZUMBO

gentlemen,

thank you for the entertainment. one poster calls me a 'pre-teen', the next calls me farbman's nephew, the next calls me a PR guy, the next calls me a hunter competiting in this tournament...

come on guys, which one is it? it appears you have your panties in a bunch. as all are false, i am just one of you.

i applaud everyone's attempt...

can we please get back to the issue at hand.

yours
Let me join in, I think you are just a worthless Troll, and not worth anyone's time.

Having talk to most of the FORMER sponsors I can tell you one common statement. WHA told us they tested this and it was OK with hunters and non hunters. I have ask Farbman for this data on the phone twice. Where is it? It does not exist, and I am sure Farbman mislead them as well.

You are a joke an insignificant little troll, Nothing you say or do will help the WHA. WHA is all but dead, and I would love to personally drive the stake that kills this lame brain idea.

Now go back to Farbman and keep sucking up to him. It appears to be what you are good at!!

Old 08-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

OK guys... jmonster has asked me to let this thread die, and I agree it's about ran its course of usefulness. Really, the only thing left is to sink into absolute name-calling, and I don't think that's necessary or helpful...