Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

World Hunting Association Format Change

Old 08-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: World Hunting Association Format Change

JMZ your crazy ima keep it plain and simple. Maybe you should join up and be one of the so called "pros".
Old 08-21-2006, 05:18 PM

thats called "damage control"

hey, i just call em how i see em... look at the "news archive" on their website..

i think that is the WHA CEO shaking hands with the other REPRESENTITIVES from those leading companies...

hey, buddy...they must have thought it was a great idea at the time... or maybe still..who knows...

get real man
Old 08-21-2006, 05:19 PM

i wish i could sign up!
Old 08-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am really waiting to see who the beg sponcers and famos hunters are who are supporting this program,so I can know exactaly who not to buy from and which hunters not to support. I really can't wait and I am sure a couple million other people feel the same way I do.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

Idc if they changed it from dartingat all its still in a freackin pen.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Typical Buck

i agree Mike Hill.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator

I guarantee that if this idea gains more steam and sponsors are announced, there will be a new tidal wave of protests to everyone involved. WHA is hoping that by when "their" time rolls around the uproar will die down and that hunters will become indifferent...............but no, I am confident that we as hunters who value the tradition, history, and lifestyle of hunting will never stop until this travesty is stopped once and for all.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

well said cougar.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:33 PM

like i said earlier... a relative was down in Dallas for some hunting expo and said the WHA was there... He said they looked great and were well prepared. He spoke with them for 15 mins. I can give you his contact email if you like!? ask him!

People, i dont care what you think.. just know the facts and you cant refute that..

LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE! they had the guys from EASTMAN, G5 and whoever else THERE! shakin hands with the WHA CEO! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT

they are not darting...they are harvesting... who cares about money prize, some of yall remind me of peta crybabies
Old 08-21-2006, 05:34 PM

I really can't wait and I am sure a couple million other people feel the same way I do.
ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

I am really waiting to see who the beg sponcers and famos hunters are who are supporting this program,so I can know exactaly who not to buy from and which hunters not to support. I really can't wait and I am sure a couple million other people feel the same way I do.
LOL, you are sure 2 million other people feel the same way?

what way exactly? they are not darting...

Quick Reply: World Hunting Association Format Change

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.