Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Fuse broadheads "Cybex"

Old 08-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default Fuse broadheads "Cybex"

I have a 2006 Fuse brochure and there are some mean looking broad heads called Cybex. Does anyone have any information about them? I’m hoping someone has tested them and can give me some input.
Old 08-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Fuse broadheads "Cybex"

The Fuse line of broadheads are made with InnerLoc technology, ie..InnerLoc broadheads for Fuse. InnerLocs are modeled after the Muzzy line with a shaft insert to keep the blades in place which gives them added durability. I feel the InnerLoc/Fuse line is a great choice.
Old 08-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Fuse broadheads "Cybex"

They look awsome. I bought slick tricks but after seeing these I'm wondering if these may have been a better choice. I know the slick tricks fly like feild points but their not the sharpest tips around.

I ordered them from a local pro shop and had them put on new arrows when they arrived. If I had known they wouldn't shave hair on my arm I would have sharpened them first. I can't get them apart to put a better edge on them and wish I could.