Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Predator Fall Grey, I Love It!!!!

Old 08-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Predator Fall Grey, I Love It!!!!

It may stand out like a flash light against the green stuff, but an unrecognizable flashlight.

Old 08-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

And another. Looks good even with the NB shoes. HA HA Try that with ASAT.

Old 08-17-2006, 07:47 PM

Dang it!

You guys have gotten me wanting this stuff even more. Looks good Tomkat.

What fabric is it?
Old 08-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love this stuff!!!! Sorry for all the pics, but I wanted responses. Whether positive or neg. Thanks, LT

Old 08-17-2006, 07:53 PM

Positive, OR negative?? Ok, I'm not impressed, actually. You look like a neon sign hanging from a tree. Perhaps it's the lighting, perhaps it's the colors, I don't know.....but you aren't blending in at all. It's a good pattern, no doubt, I just don't think it breaks up the outline all that well. Sorry, just my.02
Old 08-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Duc, It's cotton. Kinda stiff at first, but I feel like it will be like an extremely tough t-shirt feel once it's washed a few times. I believe from what I've heard about ASAT it is tougher material than theirs. Just from what I've been told. These are the coveralls with 6 pockets and vent holes like regular coveralls. Zip up the front and also have 2 snap buttons on front. Ties at the cuffs. Oh and they also have extra material under the arms sewn in to facilitate stretching. (as in full draw)

LT
Old 08-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

In a tree it's great.
Agreed... As much of a fan as I am of this stuff, it's because I know how it looks from the ground as a deer looks up at it.

If you're happy with it now, and you should be, you're gonna love this stuff when the leaves are gone and you'reskylighted out in the open. THAT'S when it shines.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

It definately breaks up the human outline which first and foremost is the most important aspect of camo. It's better than MO and RT in that respects. There is a reason why Predator makes a Spring Green, formerly Fall Brown, now Deception and Fall Grey. One pattern is not going to work for all. I'd be hard pressed to wear Fall Grey in the Spring turkey Woods either for birds or other hunters. Spring Green would be awesome for the spring turkey woods but a far cry for Fall when the leaves leave the trees. I've worn Fall Brown and Fall Grey in the deer woods and have good results with it, not great results but good results, better than anything from MO and RT.

On my elk trip to Wyoming, the black timber had alot of green in it. I wore ASAT, my guide wore Indian Wool and my partner wore Predator Fall Brown. When my bull came in he leaned past me to look at my partner and my guide, he never once look "at" me...I could see his head and eyes go from one guy to another off to my side and behind me....I knew then that ASAT was out performing Predator Fall Brown and the Indian Wool wore by them. I couldn't believe I drew and shot while the bull looked past me and to my side.

Old 08-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

mobow, the pics in the tree are at 10yds. Now you tell me at 20 a deer can tell what I am and I'll eat a 3D ASAT suit.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

But.....I can still see you!

Quick Reply: Predator Fall Grey, I Love It!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.