Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Enigma Camoflage Pants and Shirt

Old 08-17-2006, 11:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default Enigma Camoflage Pants and Shirt

I seen that the website has been updated several times over the past several weeks. Getting better and better.

My question to the group is has anyone purchased the garments? If so what your opinion on look, quality and functionality?
Old 08-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Enigma Camoflage Pants and Shirt

I made a purchase, hat, pants, bowhunter jacket and a dew rag...I look forward to trying it out this fall and through a photo test for the board. I understand Wolfskin which is what Enigma comes in as far as material is the best money can buy and it's nearly $300 for pants and a jacket and hat in most camo's...Enigma is almost half that at least so that's a bargain for me...

I'm hoping to have my Enigma order next week.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

Rob I saw your other post as I was working on this one... I can't wait to see what people think. Good luck to him in his sales...
Old 08-17-2006, 03:02 PM

Currently Chuck is making a set if Bibs for me and I'm getting a hat and shirt off of him. I too plan on doing a review of Enigma for the forum. In fact I will be seeing Chuck at the Potter County Bowhunter festival tomorrow(Friday 8/18). I agree with you Rob wolfskin fabric is the best money can buy, one of my shooting partners has a set of Predator Camo in wolfskin, and I was amazed at the quality of the fabric. Very tough stuff. I knowmy buddypaid twice the amount Chuck is charging Enigma. Deffinitly a bargain in my eyes too. I'm itching to get the clothing and the pattern out into the wilds and really put it through it's paces.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:09 PM

Is wolfskin something I wouldn't want to wear in Virginina Fall weather? It stays hot in October, heck November hasn't been that cold really.[:'(]
Old 08-17-2006, 03:52 PM

I ordered pants, BDU shirt, and 2 hats. I can't wait to get it. From what I understand, the quality of the clothing itself is second to none. I got the optional 18" zippered legs, which I really like. Wolfskin is pretty water repellant, so it's very versatile. I'm curious as to whether it will be too warm, too, but from what I've read, it's pretty good.As soon as I get it, I'll supply a full report. I'm pretty excited about it!

I did some looking around, and while $100 does sound like a lot, it's not. The same fabric in Predator is nearly TWICE that! Ouch. And given the fact that I don't need rain gear now, I've saved a bunch of cash.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:41 PM

I have pants and a jacket on order. Chuck said it would be on it's way this week.
Chuck, if you see this you forgot to email me your address so I can send you some $$$$
Old 08-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Buellhunter,

At the bottom of Enigma's website...

114 North Eighth St
Shamokin, PA. 17872

Old 08-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I also will give it atry. I like the zippered legs as well. I am sure the product will be second to none as far as quality. I just wish the season would start already...
Old 08-17-2006, 07:56 PM

Thanks Rob!

Quick Reply: Enigma Camoflage Pants and Shirt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.