Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What do you do...

Old 08-16-2006, 08:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default What do you do...

since season is fast approaching here in WI, less than a month, an in other areas also, i was wondering what y'all do to keep from going crazy of anticpation? i shoot my bow just about every day, look over old deer cam pics, wander around sporting goods stores just short of drooling, and do a lil scouting w/ some buddies. im just lookin for some ideas on what to do to stop the itch. any "home remedies"?
Old 08-16-2006, 08:24 PM

Default RE: What do you do...

I have been working on my house and getting all the honeydos done so when it's time to hunt the wife is happy.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

That sir is a really good plan!
Old 08-16-2006, 08:26 PM

I give in and just go crazy.......MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Old 08-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Typical Buck

I take ambien! LOL, nah, butI need too. I have alot of trouble sleeping from thinking about so many different things.
What bow to buy
where my stands will be, etc. etc, etc.
It's drivin me nutz.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shoot bow every day...visit Cabela's or Gander at least once a week, and play lots of Cabela's Dangerous Hunts with the kids.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

my life gets crazy REAL quick in about a week and a half. i move back into college and start the fall semester. class monday evenings-thursday afternoon...then work 7-4 friday, 2-11 saturday and anytime sunday since i cant hunt on sundays...sooo ya im going to be VERY VERY busy....time will fly....season will be here before i know it. before the season(sept 30th i think) ill be shooting on fri-mon as well as fine tuning my stand placements...itll be next summer before i know it...and ill be 2 years into my college edumacation....man wheres the time go?